Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page SeBADoh Reunion Tour Dates Announced !!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.28.2006, 04:09 PM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I get to see Sebadoh and TV on the Radio within a week of each other in April!!!!
Old 12.28.2006, 04:24 PM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
chloe sevigny ! ha ha! you should have beat that fashion bitch down kegmama.
Old 12.28.2006, 04:25 PM   #23
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I will be checking out the LA Spaceland show 03/10. I love that little venue/bar.
One of the last times I was there though I almost got into a fight with that Chloe Sevigny whore.

Ohhhh HELL TO THE NAH!
i KNOW you didnt just go there!!!!
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.28.2006, 04:28 PM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

crypto wants chloe sevigny to tickle is taint and his scrotum ridge with her BIG ASS BIGOTE!!!!!!!!!!

chloe MOUSTACHIO Sevigny!

hahahah! here you go crypto!!!

Old 12.28.2006, 04:55 PM   #25
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
crypto wants chloe sevigny to tickle is taint and his scrotum ridge with her BIG ASS BIGOTE!!!!!!!!!!

chloe MOUSTACHIO Sevigny!

hahahah! here you go crypto!!!

bubububut i love her :/
Old 12.28.2006, 04:56 PM   #26
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Almost did man, she was so fucking annoying. My best friend Robin did jab her in the side a couple of times with her water bottle, and I 'accidentally' spilled my drink on her and spit my gum in her hair.

Sorry Crypto, she was a stuck up bitch. Robin and I are known to be bitches when out and about together, and Miss Sevigny was getting on our last nerves. Flipping her hair around and trying to dance to Dino. See her blonde hair in this pic? That was before she finally moved far behind us and out of our way...

THATS SO RUDEEE!
you cant do that to her, shes chloe motherfuckin sevigny
Old 12.28.2006, 04:59 PM   #27
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i'd go see them in orlando, but the show's 18+. i'd need a fake id. fuck that 18+ up stuff. i hate the emo shitheads that make up most of florida's youth, but some of us normal underaged kids are actually nice people.
Old 12.28.2006, 05:04 PM   #28
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Rude?! You think?!

I can do whatever I want, to whomever I want, wherever I want, whenever I want... I'm Keg motherfuckin Mama.

pst, nigga PLEASE
put down dat hateraid
Old 12.28.2006, 10:42 PM   #29
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I'm up fpr a sebadoh reunion. III is my favorite, at least in some regards, but the freed man and weed forestin are probably better albums--- i think once jason had to write half the songs and lou started sucking they're not really worth paying attention to (except for a few great songs amongst the suck). Eric's songs seemed to work better in a full band context (see weed forestin-all lou i'm pretty sure), but it seems like he's kind of hot headed about things, the liner notes of the IIIreissue have making a lot of claims like "my band" "my idea" :not my fault", and an interview i read went something like "what the fuck is wrong with you, i AM the psychedelic sound of sebadoh!", said to the interviewee... so I'm not sure what to expect- I have to wait til they hit louisville and hope he doesn't freak out and quit like he did when they toured for III.
But in any case, sebadoh are pretty much the reason why i bought a 4-track and even if they kidna suck a lot of the time, they give you fair warning, and when they're good- damn, they're good.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2006, 09:45 AM   #30
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
has everyone forgot that miss sevigny was in the sugar kane video?

anyway i dont know which is worse to stuck behind, chloe sevigny slapping her hair around or two girls who bitch about everything?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 06:19 PM   #31
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
this thread delivers.

i have to work when theyre playing here and i doubt ill ask to switch since ive seen them before plus ive never cared enough to even hear the last album. if i didnt have to work id be there in a minute though.
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2011, 10:43 PM   #32
pad_023
the destroyed room

pad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's asses
Sebadoh Bakesale/Harmacy Remembering Time Tour dates:

Feb. 7: Velvet Jones, Santa Barbara, CA
Feb. 8: Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
Feb. 10: Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR
Feb. 11: Rickshaw Theatre, Vancouver, B.C.
Feb. 12: Neumos, Seattle, WA
Feb. 14: Urban Lounge , Salt Lake City, UT
Feb. 15: Larimer Lounge, Denver, CO
Feb. 16: Record Bar, Kansas City, MO
Feb. 17: Opolis, Norman, OK
Feb. 18: Granada Theatre, Dallas, TX
Feb. 19: Emo’s, Austin, TX
Feb. 21: Club Congress, Tucson, AZ
Feb. 22: Rhythm Room, Phoenix, AZ
Feb. 23: Casbah, San Diego, CA
Feb. 24: Troubador, Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 25: Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA

Hopefully this comes to Europe, these are my two favourite sebadoh albums.
pad_023 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2011, 11:00 PM   #33
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i liked them up until bakesale but after that i lost touch.

updated: I feel the same way. I lost touch with them after bakesale. That is probably why they fell apart shortly after.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2011, 12:44 PM   #34
narlus
100%

narlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pad_023
Sebadoh Bakesale/Harmacy Remembering Time Tour dates:

Feb. 7: Velvet Jones, Santa Barbara, CA
Feb. 8: Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
Feb. 10: Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR
Feb. 11: Rickshaw Theatre, Vancouver, B.C.
Feb. 12: Neumos, Seattle, WA
Feb. 14: Urban Lounge , Salt Lake City, UT
Feb. 15: Larimer Lounge, Denver, CO
Feb. 16: Record Bar, Kansas City, MO
Feb. 17: Opolis, Norman, OK
Feb. 18: Granada Theatre, Dallas, TX
Feb. 19: Emo’s, Austin, TX
Feb. 21: Club Congress, Tucson, AZ
Feb. 22: Rhythm Room, Phoenix, AZ
Feb. 23: Casbah, San Diego, CA
Feb. 24: Troubador, Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 25: Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA

Hopefully this comes to Europe, these are my two favourite sebadoh albums.

hopefully they'll announce the east coast dates soon.
narlus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2011, 01:02 PM   #35
pad_023
the destroyed room

pad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's asses
I think it said on slicing up eyeballs they were planning to tour the east coast in march
pad_023 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth