Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page mental illness, depression, drug abuse etc
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.25.2008, 10:47 AM   #21
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Your post makes me sad also, C. I used to be very hypersensitive, even much more so than I regularly display here. And I was given to tears all the time. Like some have reminded, just know that the situation should soon pass.

I was diagnosed in the nineties with chronic depression. I've always thought I tend to be more bipolar as well, since I sometimes get manic and used to have problems with anxiety attacks. At the time and after a period of extended reluctance, I took all the ssris of the day. They didn't work for me and I'm not so sure they really work all that well for anyone. I do know one friend, however, that is now married with a wife and children and relatively happy that has been on paxil for years. I know another that has been on klonopin (not an ssri) and he's lost all his willpower and it's not done him any good other than allow him to quit using other drugs. In my life I have known countless people who became worse off after taking ssris.

Honestly, and I know it sucks to hear this, but maybe consider seeking some medical help for quitting the cigarettes. I know that's anathema to you right now, but as much as you rely on cigs to be there for you, they are only, in the end, making the situation worse. I write it because I feel you're intelligent enough to already have realized it yourself on some level. I certainly wish I could or would quit them somehow, so far be it from me to preach about them (since I've smoked a couple of packs of day for so many years).

I'm really depressed today. I'm considering moving out of this neighborhood. And moving in and of itself is such a stressful enterprise. It's always been a great place up until recently. It's a very safe, family-oriented neigborhood and there is no street crime or drug problem here. I feel like I have to clarify that before I write the following. But the thing that happened a couple of weeks ago with being detained for no reason (recounted in another recent thread) coupled with what happened today makes me think it may be time to move on.

I went outside today to take out the garbage and got questioned by next door neighboor about some keys they think they left on the hood of their car last night.
She says to me, "When you went out last night, did you happen to see any keys?" and then went on to describe where they were left and so on. Now, I understand it's only natural they would ask in a desperate attempt to possibly recover their keys (& I have long hair to boot), but still, I've been their neighbor now for almost four years. And what's up with the "when you went out last night" part? The supposition is creepy and nosy; just ask me if I saw some keys. And then the husband came by after I'd already spoke with his wife asking me once again about their missing keys. All of it is just too much monkey business for me to be involved with. (And, about a year ago the husband asked me about whether I'd seen anyone getting into his garden. I said it was probably deer, which it turned out later to conclusively be. He indirectly was accusing me, or at least he half-apologized about it later which makes me assume he considered me suspect).

At any rate, as usual, I'm blowing everything out of proportion, but unless they find their damn keys and give me an apology soon, I'm going to start making plans to live somewhere else...or at least that's how I feel right now.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 10:48 AM   #22
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
my stance has always been that hopefully something good will come of all the bad shit, creatively anyway.

also i find it extremely difficult to admit (still i have never said anything to my own mother who i love dearly, or any other family member) to having a fairly serious problem with drug abuse. it's unfortunate but it's reality. and i have a difficult time dealing with reality.
which is one reason why i do not want to take anti depressants
also i've been to a psychiatrist and it is really not for me.

Well you could use therapy, it's almost like psychiatrist, but is just you doing all the talking. I know for experience. I started a thread like this a year or so ago. I don't know if you remember. Lily, seek help. You'll feel much better.

I've been there on the "therapy, psychiatrist won't help me for shit." No it really helped me a lot. Now I hardly get depressed or on the verge of a nervous break down.

We all go through some tough shit, but it really is up to us to do something about it. And admitting you have a problem is the first step.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 11:17 AM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i dont want to go to england or anywhere anymore. and if i dont go (family obligation) a lot of people might be disappointed but i feel like they probably won't be. fuck it.
probably i think i have bipolar disorder

stop thinking about pleasing other people & take care of yourself first.

by take care of yourself i dont mean chainsmoke yourself silly but take care of your health problems-- you know what they are. if those people care at all about you they'll be more disappointed if you hurt yourself or die. get some perspective-- keeping up appearances is nothing compared to truly being well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
They recently doubled my dose of anti depressents.
But I think everyone here takes those.

i did for a while when i was in really bad shape but eventually i dropped them as the therapy started working.

now that the demons have been exorcized all i require is regular exercise to keep my head above water.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 11:23 AM   #24
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
That's some good advice. Short and to the point.

---
Crazy neighbors are everywhere, so moving may not even be helpful, but rather hurtful. I realize that. And, 99.999% of the time I've lived here I've never had any problems with police or crazy neighbors. Still, I'm obsessed with the BS from today.

What do you think, !@#$%!? Am I completely overreacting? I guess I probably am.

I know I have a right to feel upset and that you would probably also be upset about such a veiled accusation. Obviously, I've been their neighbor for almost four years and would have simply brought them their keys if I saw them. I think they should know that by now. I've gone to their door to borrow jumper cables before, and I've also told them before when they left the light on inside their car accidentally.

I suppose I'm just offended and also worried that the silly situation will escalate somehow.
Old 05.25.2008, 11:24 AM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
my stance has always been that hopefully something good will come of all the bad shit, creatively anyway.

also i find it extremely difficult to admit (still i have never said anything to my own mother who i love dearly, or any other family member) to having a fairly serious problem with drug abuse. it's unfortunate but it's reality. and i have a difficult time dealing with reality.
which is one reason why i do not want to take anti depressants
also i've been to a psychiatrist and it is really not for me.

shopping for a shrink is like shopping for shoes. some fit you, some don't. working with a shrink is a type of relationship. just like you wouldn't go out with just anyone, why would you tell your deepest secrets to just anyone? SHOP AROUND. you like shopping, no? well, here's your chance to do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
mmmm
psys are not everybody (I actually tried three before finding the right one and even that last one was meh, he just listened passiveley without commenting at any point, but that what i needed, so)

ha ha was he lacanian? they do that.

i heard this french woman friend of mine went to a lacanian for 12 years never heard a word back until the day she said she was gonna quit & the shrink said that was not a good idea ha ha ha.
Old 05.25.2008, 11:24 AM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Crazy neighbors are everywhere, so moving may not even be helpful, but rather hurtful. I realize that. And, 99.999% of the time I've lived here I've never had any problems with police or crazy neighbors. Still, I'm obsessed with the BS from today.

What do you think, !@#$%!? Am I completely overreacting? I guess I probably am.

I know I have a right to feel upset and that you would probably also be upset about such a veiled accusation. Obviously, I've been their neighbor for almost four years and would have simply brought them their keys if I saw them. I think they should know that by now. I've gone to their door to borrow jumper cables before, and I've also told them before when they left the light on inside their car accidentally.

what the fuck?

i haven't even read your post yet.
what is this about?
Old 05.25.2008, 11:30 AM   #27
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Call me crazy and I'll just shrug my shoulders. But call me stupid and I'll burn your fucking house down!

It's probably no consolation (and perhaps a pretty fucked-up thing to say) but I believe that the vast majority of people with mental/emotional issues are usually intelligent people - or at least folks with a heightened sense of both self-awareness and also a sense of the world around them.

Maybe that's me being snobby and trying to find some kind of twisted reason for my own depression. It's like 'I wish I was too dumb to realize I'm so unhappy - but I'm too self-aware'. But that kind of thinking is probably part of the problem. I have a lot guilt because I know there's people in much worse shape than me. My situation is tame compared to theirs so why can't I just 'snap out of it' and get on with my life?

So I'm in Woody Allen land at the moment and actually seeing two psychologists. That's as opposed to seeing two psychiatrists. Psychology is more to do with behavior which probably suits my case because I'm depressed about certain things in my life and unable to deal with them rather than being clinically depressed - which is a full-on mental illness (and which is what pyschiatrists deal with).

And this brings us back to my guilt thing. I think back to when I used to work at public housing estates and some of the tenants I got to know who suffered from either schizophrenia, depression or whatever. Some were in a really bad way and it would be an insult to them to say I can relate to their mental illness because I kinda feel fucked-up myself.

But I do feel the way I do.

The thing is to do something about it. Drugs are a weird thing. Anti-Depressants were offered to me but I said no - and thought "How dare they try and chemically fuck with my mind!" as I rolled myself a big fat joint. I only recently sussed out that I wasn't smoking dope for fun anymore - it had become a routine - and that contributed to my depression. So I have to avoid the sacred weed for a while and deal with reality. I much prefer escapism, but reality is the saner option (even if reality is insane at times).

So if drugs (whether they be prescribed or scored) aren't part of the solution then it's all up to me. That's where I'm lucky in a way - I only have to find the will, the discipline, the confidence and the courage to try and work it out - and ultimately learn to cope with life and all the shitty things it throws at you.

But still, everyone needs help - it took me ages to pluck up the courage to see a shrink and all but a handful of my friends and family have no idea that I am seeing someone. More shame and guilt on my part - but at least I have a few willing ears around happy to listen to my sob story. Oh - and a sense of humour. I've never lost that. Well, not for an extended period of time, anyway.
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 11:32 AM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i gotta get out of the house but i'll try to read back & post later

i hope your day improves
Old 05.25.2008, 11:34 AM   #29
atari 2600
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeCra-sn0dI

I'm not sure I entriely agree with this lecturer fellow, but it's interesting for the most part.
Old 05.25.2008, 11:42 AM   #30
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Enjoyed your post, Johnny. It resonates and I'd like it if you could watch that (admitedly lengthy) youtube video I posted which may provide further assistance as far as taking control of the aspects of your life that are habitual.

Like floatingslowly remarks with the "basketweaving," I think it's constructive for anyone having issues to try and focus outside of yourself on something, maybe some craft or hobby or art or music.
And greedrex, I feel, provides some insight too with his account of post-travel existential anxiety.

Quote:
i do not want to be around anyone i know. at all. hence leaving without telling anyone where i was going so they won't come find me.

I'm feeling this way too. I saw my neighbors outside and thought about not taking the garbage to the curb until they had gone back inside. But, hey, I'm not going to live my life like that, I tell myself. In the end, (refer to my previous posts) I wish I would have avoided them. That's what life is unfortunately like for depressed people. You just learn to avoid the other humans. Over time, AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! just tragically becomes the psychological imperative.
Once you've been crushed and your trust has been violated so many times, you just tend to start giving up on others. And since no person is an island, you end up giving up on yourself in turn.

Quote:
ALSO PLEASE PEOPLE, this is not a "lets take pity on cantankerous" thread at all. i just thought to start off the conversation. where this will go no one knows.

It is usually good to get it all out though as you know. Sometimes, dredging up stuff can make things worse temporarily, however. At least such has been my experience. And I suppose that's why dealing with issues in a structured, professional environment, like !@#$%! suggests, may be a good idea. Although, ha (the cult of) Scientology preaches that most people in deep therapy have sexual relationships with their analysts; and although the percentage is probably not as high as the Scientologists maintain (it's a half-truth utilized for recruitment purposes in my view), it certainly does go on. So yeah, if you go for therapy, make sure to shop around for one that is hopefully knowledgeable and not a creep.
Old 05.25.2008, 12:43 PM   #31
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
life is beautiful all the time.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 12:58 PM   #32
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i know how you feel cantanky, and actually, i think you're great because you actually went ahead and just went to be alone for a while. i'm not saying it's good or bad, but every time i've felt like sending everybody to hell, i never follow through.

GENERAL DISCUSSION:
i've been dealing with depression for quite a while now, and it's because shit happens really; bunch of crap has been changing in my life in the past couple of years and i still feel most of my life is in a huge transitional state and i have no idea when the transition will happen and i'll move on; sometimes i feel happy, sometimes i feel like not getting out of bed, sometimes i feel so angry i break shit, sometimes i want to talk to everybody and sometimes i want all of them to leave me the hell alone. mostly, it's that sometimes i feel like my life is ok and everything is going good and sometimes i feel like life has passed me by and that i really want to do something but can't. most of the time i'm ok and i'm ready to accept that this perhaps is just boredom.

now i'm going to tell you about my friend, she has out of balance levels of serotonin which means she is technically insane; she's already ended up in the hospital twice for attempted suicide when she stopped taking her medication. she goes to a psychiatrist once a week, she prescribes her medicine and listens to her and gives her a bit of perspective; her medicine actually helps her a lot since she's normal and sane mostly (aside from the fact that she becomes obsessive with whatever she likes at the moment), she gets drunk really easily but when she smokes pot she's like a normal stoner (i've warned her not to take any other drug because all of them affect serotonins). she gets side and happy like everybody.

i personally think psychologists and psychitrists are a croak mostly, crazed bored fucks who yawn at your problems and try to throw theirs to you, my friend loves going to therapy and she trusts her psych a lot. talking to your problems does help, tons, sometimes you need advise or perspective and sometimes you just need to be heard.

that's my stance on therapy, i don't think drugs are the answer at all unless you have a physical problem like my friend; depression doesn't count. and yeah, we're all fucked up, we just have to deal with it and not be taken under by it.

ps: i seem to always end up liking completely deranged girls, it's something i really don't see why but most of the time that i meet a girl and i like her, she turns out completely insane. i need help with this problem.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 12:59 PM   #33
atari 2600
invito al cielo

All of that seems so very familiar to myself, Everyneurotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

Reminds me of Camper Van Beethoven's "Life is Grand."
I like the lyrics, but musically it's my least favorite on Our Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart.

And life is grand
And I will say this at the risk of falling from favor
With those of you who have appointed yourselves
To expect us to say something darker

And love is real
And though I realize this is not a deep observation
To those of you who find it necessary
To conceal love or obscure it, as is the fashion
Old 05.25.2008, 02:13 PM   #34
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
Well you could use therapy, it's almost like psychiatrist, but is just you doing all the talking. I know for experience. I started a thread like this a year or so ago. I don't know if you remember. Lily, seek help. You'll feel much better.

I've been there on the "therapy, psychiatrist won't help me for shit." No it really helped me a lot. Now I hardly get depressed or on the verge of a nervous break down.

We all go through some tough shit, but it really is up to us to do something about it. And admitting you have a problem is the first step.
therapy is the same thing. it;s performed by a psychiatrist/psychologist (only difference is that psychiatrists can prescribe medication)

and I DONT LIKE IT

and my head feels like it's going to fucking cave in and my lymph nodes are swollen and my throat/ears hurt
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 02:52 PM   #35
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
Often when depression is diagnosed in someone, some doctors don't seem to take into account whether the person actually has a reason for being depressed or not: which is surely the most important thing.

The most depressed I’ve been in my life is when my granddad died, and then later when my uncle's horse died (childhood memories, etc). But I wasn't depressed at all (in the sense of having a mental illness). Feeling down was just a natural reaction in all of these cases... if someone you love dies then you should be depressed. Having pills which make you happy would be abnormal! And surely bad for your mind in the long-term, confusing and imbalancing it, training it to react unnaturally to things. Whereas just letting yourself be sad is eventually cathartic, healing.

If people want they can take loads of pills and walk around with a big grin on their face, pointing at dustbins and giggling; but I expect to feel down (or at-least not 'up') quite often in my day-to-day life. For balance.

If you ever feel guilty or pathetic when you take drugs (for succumbing to temptation, being their plaything), like I have done, then you will feel depressed because you keep doing something which makes you feel guilty and pathetic. It's not irrational (and depression is irrational).

'staying in the chelsea hotel'... 'completely reduced to browsing the internet on iphone or watching bad tv/dvds and sitting up in bed chain smoking': it all sounds a bit Lost In Translation to me. Are you sure you just don't need a good night's sleep?

I hope that doesn't sound patronising.

Comments like 'I believe that the vast majority of people with mental/emotional issues are usually intelligent people' are true in a way; but in the same way that saying only intelligent people go mad because madness is a sign of unbridled creativity and imagination (all that crazy stuff they come up with!). It makes it sound kind of cool; and it's responsible for too many people (or posers) saying that they're depressed when they're not (from 'emo' plebs to Sylvia Plath fans), and subsequently for me finding it hard to take people who say they're depressed seriously unless they're cutting their wrists in front of me and squirting blood in my face.

One of my favourite quotes is from Philippe Dijan's 37.5 Le Matin (or Betty Blue) (paraphrased):

'happiness doesn't exist, paradise doesn't exist, there's nothing to win or lose, and essentially you can't change anything. But if you think despair is all that's left, then you're wrong again, because despair, like happiness, is an illusion too.

All you can do is go to bed at night and get up in the morning with a smile on your face. Just ‘be'. And thinking about it all the time only complicates matters and doesn't change anything'.

The irony is it's a book about someone who is insane.

I like the sound of that Life Is Grand too. I'm going to illegally download it now.
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 02:57 PM   #36
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i had an excellent sleep and everyone i know can still kiss my ass and stay the fuck away from me thank you very much. i don't fucking appreciate these accusations and i demand that this shit stop.

also i don't enjoy doing things i would normally enjoy at all, like playing guitar
Old 05.25.2008, 03:24 PM   #37
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i dont want to go to england or anywhere anymore. and if i dont go (family obligation) a lot of people might be disappointed but i feel like they probably won't be. fuck it.

But Cantankerous, come to England, you've got My Bloody Valentine to look forward to if nothing else. And I'm going clubbing afterwards, so your welcome to tag along!!

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 04:11 PM   #38
copper
bad moon rising

copper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's assescopper kicks all y'all's asses
^ fuckng mbv. theyve planned this tour out like retards. come on, wtf, theyre going all over the place.
copper is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2008, 04:13 PM   #39
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i paid for it already so i'm not going to cop out on it.
Old 05.25.2008, 04:16 PM   #40
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Good to hear.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth