Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Michael Phelps, you are my new hero!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.05.2009, 08:06 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
my feet are fine, your arguments aren't. not all smokers smoke the same. having a photo of some meathead at a party does not justify other people's addictions. it only justifies (to an extent) the relative harmlessness of recreational use. recreational use is not the same as addiction. phelps is not a posterboy for all potheads. maybe you should try not to cover up bullshit by manifesting anger. crap arguments are crap no matter how one yells.

what argument are you fucking talking about?

and on another matter, how do you know how he smokes? and further, even if he is a casual or recreational smoker, that is a far cry different from people like my mama who have never even had a casual drink let alone a two-foot fucking bong rip, yeah two-footers are real casual..

I did not honestly think that Phelps was some kind of new posterboy for weed smoking, as I mentioned before, sarcasm....

I just thought that America could appreciate that knowledge, that casual or heavy or whatever, their gold medal hero takes bongs rips like many of us.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 08:14 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
what argument are you fucking talking about?.

ayayay...

Quote:
and on another matter, how do you know how he smokes?

how do you know?

Quote:
and further, even if he is a casual or recreational smoker, that is a far cry different from people like my mama who have never even had a casual drink let alone a two-foot fucking bong rip, yeah two-footers are real casual..

what? i didn't bring your mama into this conversation.

Quote:
I did not honestly think that Phelps was some kind of new posterboy for weed smoking, as I mentioned before, sarcasm....

unfortunately, while you're a champion at earnestness, you don't do sarcasm very well-- calling "sarcasm" after a bungled attempt does not constitute actual sarcasm.

Quote:
I just thought that America could appreciate that knowledge, that casual or heavy or whatever, their gold medal hero takes bongs rips like many of us.

he also drove drunk in 2004. im sure that makes drunk drivers proud--gold medalists all.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 08:38 PM   #23
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
dude, phelps has unreal lung capacity.

his bro probably had to add more weed to the bowl while phelps was taking a hit

hahahaha!!!!

my personal thoughts on this topic are simple. Legalize marijuana. Please?

The greatest athlete of all time has smoked pot. I think the guy is a monster (in a good way); an unstoppable force. I will bet 10,000 euro (or gyros) that this was not the first time he smoked pot, and probably not the last.

there is absolutely no reason why pot should be illegal. ftw.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 08:41 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
unfortunately, while you're a champion at earnestness, you don't do sarcasm very well-- calling "sarcasm" after a bungled attempt does not constitute actual sarcasm.

In case you were previously unaware: this

Quote:
thank you for proving to the world, that you can win a shit load of gold medals

this:
Quote:
but this is some good news indeed!

and this:

Quote:
also you idolized world record athletes..

were all examples of sarcasm.

Old 02.05.2009, 08:43 PM   #25
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
No, there are spurious reasons for lots of things to be legal - various E numbers, alcohol, weed, disagreeing with me. It's fallaciousl to suggest that because there are spurious reasons for some things to be legal that another thing that is not currently legal aught to be legal also. Ketamne hasn't killed anyone, but there's no way in the world that should be legal. Chat is ridiculous, should that be illegalised (yes)? What about synthetic DMT/ mesc (neither are properly illegal in the UK)?

Edit: this was at cars_willkillyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 08:45 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
No, there are spurious reasons for lots of things to be legal - various E numbers, alcohol, weed, disagreeing with me. It's fallaciousl to suggest that because there are spurious reasons for some things to be legal that another thing that is not currently legal aught to be legal also. Ketamne hasn't killed anyone, but there's no way in the world that should be legal. Chat is ridiculous, should that be illegalised (yes)? What about synthetic DMT/ mesc (neither are properly illegal in the UK)?

they got Chat in the UK? surprised.. most people in developed countries prefer speed.

Old 02.05.2009, 08:54 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
In case you were previously unaware: this

[/color]

this:

and this:

were all examples of sarcasm.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 09:02 PM   #28
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Edit: this was at cars_willkillyou.

then i say make alcohol and cigarettes ILLEGAL. We all know WHY pot is illegal, right?

I think it should be illegal to outsource, meaning you can only buy from domestic growers. I think it should be illegal under 18. I think that weed should be the last thing people think of when they think of the bad things that we need the government to protect us from.

Old 02.05.2009, 09:13 PM   #29
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
^^absolutely cars.

and no offense, but those were not examples of sarcasm. At least in the context of this thread.

Don't need to disect it anymore than that.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 09:16 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
^^absolutely cars.

and no offense, but those were not examples of sarcasm. At least in the context of this thread.

"..a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual.."

maybe you don't remember this previous thread Michael Phelps Blah Blah Woof Woof ?

Old 02.05.2009, 09:18 PM   #31
cars_willkillyou
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
^^absolutely cars.

i dont like dead things, disco, or dildos, but you're alright with me. I think the avatar makes up for your name.

Old 02.05.2009, 09:34 PM   #32
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
phelps is gay, his bong is gay, his music is gay and all of his medals are golden gay.

p.s. his stash was called suchisgay

this whole thread is gay. gay. gay. say it:
no don't cough
just speak
gay
it is okay.
even echo
reggae
--------

this has been a gay experience for all the gays and the non-gays and the double gays.

now who's gonna talk about rainbows?
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 10:08 PM   #33
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Fucking hell. Weed is not a virtue, it's a laugh. Do you ever hear drinkers go on about how drink makes you intelligent or opens your perceptions? No, of course you don't. Every drinker knows that booze makes you talk shite and have a good time. Weed does the same thing, so there's absolutely no need for the amount of utter cock that's spoken about it.

FUCKING AGREED.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 10:16 PM   #34
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Self-righteous drug users who point at any documented "celebrity" use of their preferred substance as proof that said substance is a sublime supplement are sad people, and get the di-dick. Just do
your drug (s) and toss the soapbox.
Old 02.05.2009, 10:34 PM   #35
cars_willkillyou
stalker

i cant argue with Joe Cool.

Old 02.05.2009, 10:36 PM   #36
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
People think it's the drugs that make creativity. Thru drugs I had an epiphany that its the come down, the depression, and the 'new experience' that helps with creativity, at least in lyrics not music. Don't try heavy drugs because yr fav records were made on them...that's bullshit.

So basically, just try new things. It sounds simple, but most ppl are in their comfort zones and dont want to get out and try new things, have new experiences, and meet new ppl that are different.

Those are the ppl who get wrapped in the drugs, because drugs def. hold you close in yr comfort zone.
Old 02.05.2009, 10:41 PM   #37
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
thus if i post this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbhFfFyZQbA
we should all have orgasms and immediate lightning strikes of creativity?

I dare everyone to masturbate to that video and then write a poem. Post it in this thread. Then we will have some ...

when it all comes down
Old 02.05.2009, 10:44 PM   #38
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

shit dudes, I messed up. THIS IS THE VIDEO I MEANT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29mL-...eature=related

I'm really fucking sorry. Now eat your fucking cereal from the toilet bowl.
Old 02.05.2009, 10:46 PM   #39
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
i dont like dead things, disco, or dildos, but you're alright with me. I think the avatar makes up for your name.

Thanks!

& btw, I dont like dead things, disco, or dildos either! It was more of a decision to make a user name that sounded funny and would capture attention and have nothing to do with "sonic youth" (no offense) or my band (because that's cheesey too)
Old 02.05.2009, 10:51 PM   #40
cars_willkillyou
stalker

i hate bush the band, bush the president, bush the governor, bush the other president, and bush the beans. I dont think its possibly for me to even get an erection while thinking about bush, let alone have an orgasm.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth