Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The 2020 USA Election Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.17.2020, 06:37 AM   #341
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Lindsey Graham suggested to Georgia's secretary of state to toss out all legal mail-in ballots in certain counties

Seems like this is the bigger news than Trump still moaning.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2020, 07:30 AM   #342
Robert Schunk
Banned

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt

Fake news according to Senator Graham.

Per The Guardian:

"Graham confirmed the conversation to reporters on Capitol Hill but said it was “ridiculous” to suggest that he pressured Raffensperger to throw out legally cast absentee ballots. According to Graham, he only wanted to learn more about the process for verifying signatures, because what happens in Georgia “affects the whole nation”.

"“I thought it was a good conversation,” Graham said on Monday after the interview was published. “I’m surprised to hear he characterized it that way.”"
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2020, 08:04 AM   #343
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Oh well if the guy being accused of it says it isn't so then it must be true! You like this in the court room?

"I didn't do it."
"Oh well...then...guess that's the end of that one"

'kin Lionel Hutz here

Old 11.17.2020, 09:41 AM   #344
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Taking you up on the bet.

jeezus h christ. you fed the troll.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2020, 10:47 AM   #345
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
jeezus h christ. you fed the troll.

Hey, if it keeps him quiet for a bit I'll feed that troll the finest of food known.

Old 11.17.2020, 11:47 AM   #346
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
NO! It's not when some "board of electors" meets to verify votes. It's when the Electoral College meets to CAST the votes to elect the President of the United States of America, according to the Constitution!

READ THE CONSTITUTION!!!!

Jesus Christ I know what you meant. Everyone knows what you meant. This isn’t new information, and you’re not ahead of the class. The Electoral College meets in December to formally verify EC votes. YES. YES, WE’VE GOT IT.

I mis-typed when I said “board of electors,” and you know that.

Unless you’re an idiot, based on the context of my post, the message should still come in loud and clear:
• The EC meeting has never changed the outcome of an election;
• It’s resulted in the change of a very small handful of individual states (less than 5, perhaps as few as 2, I’m not sure);
• and NOBODY HAS EVER ACTED AS THOUGH U.S. ELECTIONS LAST A MONTH AND A HALF.

The only way you get your way here, is if the Electoral College is corrupt, electors from each crucial swing state won by Biden flip their vote to Trump, and nobody notices and they get away with it. So, basically, election fraud at the highest level.

Pretending the election didn’t go to Biden is just dangerous at this point, you preachy cantankerous fuck.

If you read the constitution, you’d know Trump has violated it several times over.

LOOOOLLOLLOL
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2020, 12:50 PM   #347
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hey, if it keeps him quiet for a bit I'll feed that troll the finest of food known.
he won’t. but if that’s the goal, i’m willing to up the ante and end this bullshit once and for all.

i propose the following:

if trump gets inaugurated as the next president i’ll leave the board for good. all 4 boards plus the hidden ones.

if someone who is not trump gets inaugurated as the next president, bitey cunts off for life and takes skunky with him also. they can find new homes in 8-chan or something.

yes?

how do you like them apples?

no all-caps begging or anything, no crying for attention, just proposing a clear solution to a tiresome problem if they’re willing.
Old 11.17.2020, 02:57 PM   #348
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses

Sidney Powell reading from the affidavit: It was "designed in a way that the system could change the vote of each voter without being detected."

Lou Dobbs: “I can confirm the FBI is investigating the 2020 election”

EXCLUSIVE: Former ‘Dominion’ Project Manager Executed $25 Million Contract with State of Michigan While Serving As Dem Vice Chair
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2020, 03:13 PM   #349
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
[
Lou Dobbs: “I can confirm the FBI is investigating the 2020 election”
Quote from here:

Quote:
but did not specify where the vote tally was influenced, nor did he provide evidence to support his claims.
So if I would claim that I heard from a highly reliable source that symbols has two penises, would I be telling the truth?

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2020, 03:59 PM   #350
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

So if I would claim that I heard from a highly reliable source that symbols has two penises, would I be telling the truth?
i don’t know what you heard but it’s not 2, it’s just extra-thick and doesn’t mind working overtime
Old 11.17.2020, 07:19 PM   #351
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don’t know what you heard but it’s not 2, it’s just extra-thick and doesn’t mind working overtime

Boom.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2020, 08:14 PM   #352
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Michigan's largest county fails to certify election results over absentee ballot concerns

"If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors.”
Old 11.17.2020, 08:26 PM   #353
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone's butthole hurt yet? because everything everyone's doing at the federal level feels like it's fucking over the people.
Old 11.18.2020, 03:10 AM   #354
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Trump fires director of Homeland Security agency who had rejected President's election conspiracy theories

Quote:
... he knew he might get in trouble for telling the truth ...

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2020, 10:17 AM   #355
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
https://cloudup.com/cx8z_Xfmz6n
Old 11.18.2020, 12:28 PM   #356
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

My jimmies are hella rustled about this one. If you'd told me Stalin did that I'd have believed you.

Old 11.18.2020, 04:51 PM   #357
Robert Schunk
Banned

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Oh well if the guy being accused of it says it isn't so then it must be true! You like this in the court room?

"I didn't do it."
"Oh well...then...guess that's the end of that one"

'kin Lionel Hutz here

No, I'm not like that in the court room.

I'm like this in the court room:

Per the original interview in the Washington Post:

"In the interview, Raffensperger also said he spoke on Friday to Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who has echoed Trump’s unfounded claims about voting irregularities.

"In their conversation, Graham questioned Raffensperger about the state’s signature-matching law and whether political bias could have prompted poll workers to accept ballots with nonmatching signatures, according to Raffensperger. Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said.

"Raffensperger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots. Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested because counties administer elections in Georgia.

"“It sure looked like he was wanting to go down that road,” Raffensperger said."

I would first point out, were he testifying in open court, that the statement: "Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said." may constitute hearsay, but I'll be generous and say that Raffensperger made his statement merely as evidence that the statement allegedly made by to Graham was made by Graham (the truth of that allegation being a matter for the trier of fact to determine), and not to prove the truth of the matter asserted, thus taking it out of hearsay territory.

Secondly, Raffensperger's statement: '"Raffensperger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots." is altogether objectionable as the witness is drawing a conclusion as to the intended meaning of Graham's alleged statement. That statement is OUT!

Thirdly, I would point out that Raffensperger himself appeared unsure as to his own conclusion drawn from the statement he alleges Graham to have made, by virtue of his wording: "Raffensperger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots." So, he wasn't demanding nor requesting, but suggesting?, and, even at that, he only APPEARED to suggest? That's about as conditional an allegation as I've ever seen!

Finally, "“It sure looked like he was wanting to go down that road,” Raffensperger said.". Once again, a conclusory statement (objectionable and excludable), rendered in highly conditional wording.

Now, on to Senator Graham's response:

"In an interview on Capitol Hill on Monday evening, Graham denied that he had suggested that Raffensperger toss legal ballots, calling that characterization “ridiculous.”

"But he said he did seek out the secretary of state to understand the state’s signature-matching requirements. Graham said he contacted Raffensperger on his own and was not asked to do so by Trump.

"“The main issue for me is: How do you protect the integrity of mail-in voting, and how does signature verification work?” he said."

"“If he feels threatened by that conversation, he’s got a problem,” Graham added. “I actually thought it was a good conversation.”"

In other words, he's denying the very characterizations and conclusions which would be inadmissible in a court of law, and which Raffensperger himself couched in such conditional terms as to cast doubt on his own belief in his own conclusions.

Concerning the accuracy or veracity of Raffensperger's allegation of the content of Senator Graham's original statement, I would put the Senator himself on the stand and ask his account of what, precisely, he said during the conversation.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.19.2020, 10:29 AM   #358
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
No, I'm not like that in the court room.
you should come out of retirement to sub in for rudy giuliani who is going down in flames
Old 11.19.2020, 12:07 PM   #359
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
If the reports I’m seeing are true, in short order I believe the President will be tweeting about winning the popular vote!

Actual Electoral Votes From The Server Siezed By The Military From Germany:

TRUMP 410
BIDEN 128

Did you know the Smartmatic Dominion election data is stored on servers in Germany?

Lin Wood tweet
“Good morning.

District Judge has scheduled an emergency hearing this afternoon in the case I filed against @GaSecofState.

In time, these names will also be part of litigation across the country:

Dominion
Scytl
SGO Smartmatic
Clarity

TRUTH IS COMING.

TRUMP STAFFER CLAIMS, THE DOMINION SERVER RAID IN GERMANY WAS REAL!!!

“According to Brian Trascher of of the Trump Recount Committee, “Now that we ave seized the servers for Dominion that were over in Germany… the things that are going to come out are going to shake the globalists to their very core.””

Also, within the past hour I’m seeing reports that the Trump campaign has asked Pennsylvania court to declare Trump winner......hang on : )
Old 11.19.2020, 01:03 PM   #360
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Also, within the past hour I’m seeing reports that the Trump campaign has asked Pennsylvania court to declare Trump winner......hang on : )

And I want a million quid but it ain't gonna happen. Face it they're getting their cases thrown out of court left right and centre.

151617 18 19202128 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth