Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i'm in my 3rd trimester now
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2010, 10:10 PM   #181
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
the daddy only has to spend tons of money on the woman and the kid and cater to her every emotional fleeting feeling, while being the brunt of every joke and referred to as a 2nd-class citizen because he did not shoulder the load of the placenta-ball for 9 months like a good soldier.

and all while telling her fat ass she is beautiful while hot young tail does not get to be pursued because a man hooking up with an attractive woman while his sow is pregnant would be completely ostracized from the community; as well as be anal-raped in court by the sow's lawyers.

but you wouldn't know what that's like knox, so stfu.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 10:47 PM   #182
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know what it's like, but my mother, and countless others who quit when they became pregnant do.

so your arguement is flawed.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 10:48 PM   #183
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
the daddy only has to spend tons of money on the woman and the kid and cater to her every emotional fleeting feeling, while being the brunt of every joke and referred to as a 2nd-class citizen because he did not shoulder the load of the placenta-ball for 9 months like a good soldier.

and all while telling her fat ass she is beautiful while hot young tail does not get to be pursued because a man hooking up with an attractive woman while his sow is pregnant would be completely ostracized from the community; as well as be anal-raped in court by the sow's lawyers.

This.
Old 11.16.2010, 10:51 PM   #184
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Of course, another debate is why "community" has this expectation that a woman should instantly become a selfless being from the moment she learns she's pregnant. When obviously that level of self-control and selflessness is not even human, and the daddy generally doesn't face these high expectations and finger-pointing.

This is retarded.

STOP PLAYING WHAT IFs.

The dad does not share his body with the baby.

BUT, both spouses should cut back and quit.

Why does doing the right thing have to be easy? Often it is not fucking easy. I dont see what the whole point is.

Raising a child is only going to get harder from here on, and quitting smoking seems like the first sacrifice of many.

That's what parent hood is about, being selfless.

That's why many avoid it until they are mature enough for it.

fucksake im out of this thread.
Old 11.16.2010, 10:52 PM   #185
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead

I certainly don't know what that is like.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 10:59 PM   #186
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
This is retarded.

STOP PLAYING WHAT IFs.

The dad does not share his body with the baby.

BUT, both spouses should cut back and quit.

Why does doing the right thing have to be easy? Often it is not fucking easy. I dont see what the whole point is.

Raising a child is only going to get harder from here on, and quitting smoking seems like the first sacrifice of many.

fucksake im out of this thread.

Except that no one is perfect and I believe the thread starter is doing the best she can, so I'm not gonna be judgmental.

She'll be a great mother regardless.

Old 11.17.2010, 12:10 AM   #187
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

You do realize that me and lilly are friends right?

I don't think she's a terrible person, just trying to help her. Not judge her.

It took me a long time to finally battle smoking. I had delluded myself. Just like all smokers do. So really, it's a case of you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.

She has come a long way regarding other addictions, which is awesome.

She's not a terrible person but still needs to quit.

Btw, I've felt this way about it since the last time she talked about it months ago. I keep my mouth shut until she brought it up again.

I hardly get serious on the internet.
Old 11.17.2010, 12:27 AM   #188
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

boom.

one of the many reasons why god must love irony.
give the fucking selfish woman the first hint of what it means to be selfless and sacrifice for the kid she chose to have.

Old 11.17.2010, 12:32 AM   #189
davenotdead
invito al cielo

actually i take that back.

men are the first to show true selflessness, with the supremely gracious donation of the seed.

which is essentially a deposit into the woman's money-maker, her placenta.
likely guaranteeing her millions in financial stability over her lifetime, and at the least, guaranteeing a monthly wage in the form of child support.

Old 11.17.2010, 12:50 AM   #190
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, sounds like someone knocked up the wrong chick and is taking it in the wallet...

You do know the deposit goes into the vagina, not the placenta, right? The placenta is what protects the kid from bad stuff and later comes out as a horrifying mess. The vagina is where babies come from and those that grow into men and teenage boys spend over half their lives trying to get back into.
Old 11.17.2010, 01:06 AM   #191
davenotdead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Wow, sounds like someone knocked up the wrong chick and is taking it in the wallet...

nope. hasn't happened to me. i'm merely counterbalancing what the fems in this thread are claiming. and you are correct, they do sound jaded and defensive.

as for placentas and vaginas, i know all about those. i use them interchangeably as an artistic decision

Old 11.17.2010, 01:55 AM   #192
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
the sow is essentially a boom deposit guaranteeing the form of millions for vaginas at the least. i'm interchangeably jaded and merely counterbalancing an artistic seed. nope. god must love fucking. let's flip men get pregnant. imagine the man. satan.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2010, 02:02 AM   #193
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Yo Mammas On Crack Rock
Old 11.17.2010, 02:04 AM   #194
davenotdead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
the sow is essentially a boom deposit guaranteeing the form of millions for vaginas at the least. i'm interchangeably jaded and merely counterbalancing an artistic seed. nope. god must love fucking. let's flip men get pregnant. imagine the man. satan.

yes, all of this . with tranquilizer fish hooks for the meek.

Old 11.17.2010, 02:16 AM   #195
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i think it's all relative. quitting smoking is hard compared to tying shoelaces or starting smoking.

it's alot easier than quitting asthma, which kids with smoking mothers might have.

i'm not trying to be a dick, i hope the baby is born completely free of health problems. the fact of the matter is that yr actions considerably reduce the chance of that happening, which sucks.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2010, 03:39 AM   #196
knox
invito al cielo

well, not all babies with smoking mothers have ashtma. there's a million of different factors there. i heard a doctor say the other day that most babies from mother who smoke are born just fine. Of course, there's not a reason to tell them they shouldn't smoke. This being selfish x selfless thing is a complex thing. Like I said, a lot of women with health issues decide to get pregnant knowingly the baby is under great risk. Is that selfish? selfless? who am I say? There is not one type of mother and there is not one "right" way to be one. We know what's excellent, and we know what's really shit, but there's all the people in the middle: people who aren't perfect, and do right and wrong things.

Having that said, my mother never smoked and I was born with ashtma which only went away since I started smoking. I've tried to quit smoking many times, but it is just harder for me since everytime I quit my respiratory allergies come back.

Old 11.17.2010, 03:56 AM   #197
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
From you that's probably a compliment, you sick bastard.
If I was pregnant with you I'd dump you in a bin liner and give you to a charity shop.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2010, 04:56 AM   #198
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I suppose you haven't been addicted to anything?

fucking tedious christ knox. what i said is HOW i quit everything.

if you're not paying any attention then please don't bother dragging this out with me post after post
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2010, 05:16 AM   #199
knox
invito al cielo

so you were a smoker and you quit?

i'm asking because I have friends who found it easier to quit crack and cocaine.

lol.

http://www.medindia.net/news/Ozzy-Fo...it-21834-1.htm

Old 11.17.2010, 05:19 AM   #200
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
maybe if they spent less time bitchin about how hard it was and actually, you know, did it they wouldn't have.

stop wasting my time please
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth