Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page It's all about NBA hoops, chat.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.18.2006, 12:38 PM   #1
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, some incredible hoops action. MAVS-SPURS, CLIPS-SUNS is probably some of the best basketball i have ever seen. every game is a frieken' war! chex is pulling for the MAVS and CLIPS in their respective series. I think unless the PISTONS win in the east, the winner of the finals will most likely be the winner of SPURS-MAVS series, since both teams can take the HEAT and CAVS.

it's too bad about my NETS, but they were overmatched, 1-8 player wise.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2006, 01:28 PM   #2
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
GO CAVS! How about my Cavs winning 3 straight against the NBA's toughest team. Take that Rasheed Wallace.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2006, 02:34 PM   #3
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
CAVS, yeah, good for them! despite what may happen in the PISTON series, b/c it should still be tough for them to knock them off, we better get used to seeing the CAVS deep in the playoffs year in, year out, for the next 10 years if Lebron sticks around..i'm not even all that impressed with their complete lineup, so a few changes here and there, and it's championship time.

Old 05.18.2006, 02:59 PM   #4
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
^:
Agreed. I think they need just 1 more piece to the puzzle. Know remember, Larry Hughes hasn't played 1 min. in this series due to the death of his brother. So the Cavs have been short handed this whole series, & they're still managing to beat the Pistons. I grant you not by large margins.
-George Carlin
Old 05.18.2006, 03:20 PM   #5
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Hell yeah dudes. I've been a Cavs fan since the Mark Price days even though they beat my Wizards. I love the Suns even more! Can't wait for the game tonight!
Old 05.18.2006, 03:29 PM   #6
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I will mbe watching that PHX, LAC game tonight, definately. Having said that, I didn't watch that much of the Mavs- Spursgame, but from what I hear, it was a damn fine game. Any comments?
-George Carlin
Old 05.18.2006, 04:07 PM   #7
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
It was a pretty good game especially during the end.
Old 05.18.2006, 04:17 PM   #8
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I heard that Duncan started out 12-12 or something like that. Doesn't surprise me. But it looks like a long shot for the Spurs to win this series.
-George Carlin
Old 05.18.2006, 04:23 PM   #9
krastian
invito al cielo

It'll be tuff, but I think they can do it. Tony Parker looked really good last night. I hope the Mavs win.....Dirk is awesome.
Old 05.18.2006, 05:02 PM   #10
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Yes, Dirk is an ALL-AROUND great player. A great inside post player. & a great outside shooter.
-George Carlin
Old 05.18.2006, 06:04 PM   #11
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Spurs got jobbed by the Refs in Dallas.

Not fond of Cuban's intimidation factor of the Refs.

How does Dirk get to the line 24 times in one game???

Terry's suspended and it's going to be the last game in Dallas, so I expect a much better officiated game. If the calls are even, Spurs win. If the Refs get scared of Cuban and the "BIG SCREEN", the Mavs win. The series should be 3-2 Spurs.

Look for Finley to have a huge game in Dallas. If it goes back to San Antonio, Spurs may be writing history.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2006, 06:14 PM   #12
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I've been a Spurs fan ever since they knocked off LAL in the 2003 NBA Playoffs. I was just reliefed that Kobe wouldn't become one of the few players to win 4 straight NBA championships. Even Michael didn't accomplish that.
-George Carlin
Old 05.19.2006, 04:09 AM   #13
ricechex
the destroyed room

Jason Terry's suspension is a raw deal. They showed the replay a few times over on tv, and i still couldn't make it out. i think the SPURS ratted on him after the game to make things more even. the MAVS could have wrapped this series up by now.

Old 05.19.2006, 09:49 AM   #14
khchris
little trouble girl

khchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricechex
Wow, some incredible hoops action.

HONDA
khchris is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2006, 10:49 AM   #15
ricechex
the destroyed room

haha. leave it to a Bushie. ok.. WMD

Old 05.19.2006, 02:07 PM   #16
krastian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricechex
Jason Terry's suspension is a raw deal. They showed the replay a few times over on tv, and i still couldn't make it out.
It looked liked he punched Manu in the balls.
Old 05.19.2006, 03:51 PM   #17
ricechex
the destroyed room

U sure it wasn't something against Finley? anyways, predictions for tonight? MAVS at home. But no Jason Terry hurts. He's their second leading scorer after Dirk. I'm gonna say.... no i'm not gonna say..lol. it's really too close to call.

but go MAVS!

Old 05.19.2006, 03:53 PM   #18
ricechex
the destroyed room

I think the MAVS know this is their shot, right here. All the years waiting for this night. Dirk and co. should play like.. hellfire (?)

Old 05.19.2006, 03:58 PM   #19
krastian
invito al cielo

I think if Devin Harris steps up and has another good game and Dirk is pretty active on the boards then the Mavs will win. I hope they do win....I'm kind of sick of always seeing the Spurs in the championship.
Old 05.21.2006, 01:44 AM   #20
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
It looked liked he punched Manu in the balls.

He punched Michael Finley in the balls, not Manu.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth