Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Nice
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.25.2008, 06:37 AM   #1
sarramkrop

What I considered a really good mate went on to shag someone I have been seeing for a while. It's not often that I get so pissed off that I want to punch someone in the face, but this is so much the case. I probably wont, but it still makes me so very sad. Rant over. Sorry to bore the shit out of you with this, I just needed to get it off my chest.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 07:17 AM   #2
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Bad luck man. People have been having some rotton times recently.
Old 02.25.2008, 07:27 AM   #3
sarramkrop

Thanks for the kind words, both of you. I am so not sure how to take this at all, the feeling of disappontment has made my day so miserable already. I don't like feeling miserable.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 07:29 AM   #4
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Although I'd like to, I can't really offer any advice that could be considered, as I'm only 16. I have yet to have an asshole friend screw me over for a girl.
Old 02.25.2008, 07:30 AM   #5
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
eh... if you were anything like me you would end punching in the face something that as nothing to do with it.
yea... i'm that good.

but still, go punch someone.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 08:12 AM   #6
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
life can be cruel, betrayal hides everywhere. hang on tight man, karma will get them what they deserve...
Old 02.25.2008, 09:47 AM   #7
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
eh... if you were anything like me you would end punching in the face something that as nothing to do with it.
yea... i'm that good.

but still, go punch someone.

yeah, I'm good at that too.

word of wisdom: don't pick the one with braces.

sorry to hear this pork. if you want, jico and I can punch the guy for you.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 09:56 AM   #8
sarramkrop

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I am trying to stay at work till it's time to go home 'cause I can't help but feeling sad and just want to go home and sleep.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 10:00 AM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not even joking.

I really would punch the guy.

think of the joy you would feel at watching him drop like a sack o' rocks.

however, it might take awhile for me to get to UK, train jico at ninjitsu and then find the guy.

would you settle on a hex instead? I'm good at hexes.
Old 02.25.2008, 10:00 AM   #10
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry to hear that. Your buddy is an asshole.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 10:21 AM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what a fucking load of shit man. sorry to hear it.
what does one do in such a situation?
Old 02.25.2008, 10:28 AM   #12
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses

fucking people.

sorry, sarramkrop. that's awful.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 10:32 AM   #13
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
man, that sucks; i know, i've been in that situation.

only word of advise i can give you is stay away from rotten people, they are not fucking worth it. at least they've shown their true colors now.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 10:37 AM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
only word of advise i can give you is stay away from rotten people, they are not fucking worth it.

agreed.

however, it's often hard to tell who's rotten and who's not until they fuck you over!

the human race is a bunch of scheming twats imo.
Old 02.25.2008, 10:49 AM   #15
sarramkrop

You people are the sweetest, thank you so much, you made sitting in an office in an awful mood so much more bearable. I'll probably end up forgiving both, even if it's too hard to forget. I find it really hard to swallow something like this and keep my head up because there's nothing worse than feeling like you can't trust someone you had so much faith in. I don't know, I like to think that I am a really strong person, but obviously I'm not and the whole thing shook me at the very foundations.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 10:52 AM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I don't know, I like to think that I am a really strong person, but obviously I'm not and the whole thing shook me at the very foundations.

I don't think that feeling bad over being betrayed is a sign of weakness.

you willingness to already forgive is certainly a sign of strength however.

but what do I know? I'm not even a real person.

beep.
Old 02.25.2008, 10:52 AM   #17
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
forgive? pssh. fuck that.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 10:55 AM   #18
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Try not to drag the situation out, whatever you need to do to get through the initial badness do it, then see where you want to go with the situation.
Ive not seen the particular scenario youve described before but i had something similar a year or so ago and that was the best course of action for me.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 11:01 AM   #19
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
pics or it didn't happen
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 11:04 AM   #20
sarramkrop

What bugs me is the fact that my friend is 24, so my rational side is trying to tell me that perhaps he's just a kid and didn't realize what he was doing. Mr Wanker on the other hand is 35, so he most definitely knew what he was doing and didn't think twice about the gravity of the whole situation. This is such a crap thing, it's the whole scenario that I've seen between a lot of gay guys over and over again, that typical ''Oh, it's just a shag, my boyfriend will understand''. It's no wonder we get such a bad reputation sometimes.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth