Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page A weird experience I had (partially drug related )
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.14.2006, 12:09 AM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Thought people might enjoy this story. Last month I drove to New York City to see the Flaming Lips after staying up for 48 hours straight, I didn't mean to stay up that long but i still had to see the Flaming Lips. On the way there I was nearly falling asleep at the wheel every 5 minutes, I realised that i was starting to see what looked like black sperms swimming around inside the road. Which is weird cause I've never really halloucionated from lack of sleep before.

Anyways the rest of the story is I get there safely and I'm at the show pondering on whether or not I should smoke pot or not. The Flaming Lips came out with an army of santaclauses, wizards, martians, and bunnyrabbits all waving gigantic flashlights and throwing giant colored balloons and confetti and streamers everywhere, so many that the drummer was almost immediately buried in streamers but still drumming. I decided immediately to smoke my joint, forgetting that I had been awake for 48 hours straight and my brain was already lucid. I smoked it and I began to trip my BALLS off. It was my first time actually tripping off just marijuana, but it didn't last long, only for like 5 or 6 songs. which I'm glad, cause even though my trip was insane, I still enjoyed the show just as much after I came down.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4289615

anyways i don't know if that's gonna work but I'm directly below the green balloon. And I have a pink thing around my neck.

Anyways that's my trip story, also I was lucky enough to talk to Wayne Coyne before I left ( for like 10 seconds )

So has anyone else ever tripped off pot?
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2006, 12:10 AM   #2
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Oh and also, it was the best concert I've ever seen. Hands down. See Flaming Lips if you get the chance. You won't be sorry
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2006, 12:16 AM   #3
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
neat story. black sperm sounds gnarly
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2006, 01:00 AM   #4
xpresswaytoyrskull
little trouble girl

xpresswaytoyrskull ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
So has anyone else ever tripped off pot?

Yes I have and it's because THC is a hallucinogen.
xpresswaytoyrskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2006, 01:08 AM   #5
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
the stuff i smoke is rather trippy, but i find that i can't get very high unless i'm well-rested.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth