Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Cadillac Possum
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.27.2007, 01:34 PM   #1
nomowish
children of satan

nomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's asses
Last night I was removing my clothes from the dryer. When I looked out the door I noticed a cat and two kittens staring at me from the end of the driveway. I was startled for a second. When I left the utility room I saw a cat four feet away from me. It didn't run away. Normally I would have ignored it, but this time I decided to stare it until it ran away. Another cat appeared from the garden area on the right beside the end of the driveway. It too just sat there staring at me. The cat closest to me kept its eyes on me, yawned, and rested itself. & that's when I saw a possum in the distance walking to the right. I immediately walked back into the house.

The following day I told my mom I had seen a possum. For some reason she thought I had seen it in the house. "No, outside," I said. "Did it see you," she asked. "Did it see me?" "Yes, because if it had seen you then it would have chased after you."

Then she told me about two encounters she had with a possum. Once, when she was in bed, she saw a possum in the middle of the room. The thing didn't budge until someone entered the house. The possum then ran into a whole behind the oven. The person who entered the house was a man. He poked in the whole with the stick and when he pulled the stick out the stick was half its original size and jagged. Eventually the possum was killed. For some reason the guy thought that she might want to cook it for dinner.

How fast is a possum anyway?
nomowish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2007, 01:47 PM   #2
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
It depends on what kind of car it is driving.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2007, 02:01 PM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
It depends on what kind of car it is driving.

*SNARE DRUM*

but, um, possums don't really chase anything.

they play dead when threatened.

(ex: playing possum)

unless.....it was rabid.

just sayin'.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2007, 02:06 PM   #4
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
I couldn't imagine a possum being any faster than a porcupine or a skunk.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2007, 06:41 PM   #5
ohfuchsia
little trouble girl

ohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's assesohfuchsia kicks all y'all's asses
we have different possums here in australia. they're much cuter. i have one that i feed called pouchy. it bit me once and i had to go to the doctors. they are pretty fast and like to climb up your legs with their sharp claws unless they're distracted by food. but thats only if they aren't scred of you which they often are.
ohfuchsia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth