Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page stuff that pisses you off
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.08.2007, 10:54 PM   #1
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
the title speaks for itself.

i hate it when people call me for no reason ("just cause i was bored" or "i don't know" or "no reason"), just to talk or whatever when these people who call me know damn well that i hate talking on the phone, yet they insist on wasting my precious time (which i can do pretty well unassisted) and tying up my hands (and my phone line in case someone needs to call me for something important or worthwhile). I DO NOT EXIST FOR YOUR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT.
Old 12.08.2007, 10:58 PM   #2
avantgarde1
the end of the ugly

avantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's asses
my new boss. he's old and corny, and is trying to change the way everything has been done for the past year. i hate change. especially the kind he wants... they don't pay us enough for that shit. imma slash his tires one of these days... maybe some sugar in his gas tank.

avantgarde1 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2007, 11:48 PM   #3
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Drugs that make you tired but unable to fall asleep. What the fuck!
Old 12.09.2007, 01:29 AM   #4
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
"i guess since yr hanging out with yr boyfriend yr to busy to take my calls"...shit like that annoys the fuck outta me.

Do you get this one often?
Old 12.09.2007, 02:14 AM   #5
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
whiney people at my work bug me. i have to work 10 hours on xmas every year (i actually worked 18 hours last year) bugs me more.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2007, 03:58 AM   #6
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
when people leave their drugs at my house
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2007, 09:59 AM   #7
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
overly whiney people.

the sort that call and and leave voice messages that say shit like "oh, i guess yr to busy to call/talk me", or "do you love me?" < after you havent returned their calls for a little while and they are getting fussy, or "its okay, you dont have to call me, i know im not the one ya really love", or "i guess since yr hanging out with yr boyfriend yr to busy to take my calls"...shit like that annoys the fuck outta me.

just...people without a backbone period.

Earlier this year I was getting tons of calls from this guy who had some kind of crush on me (the feeling was not mutual) and I would deliberately ignore them. When I checked my voicemail, it would say things like, "Hey Becky, this is [first name] [last name], I guess you left your phone in your car again because I've been trying to get ahold of you all day and you haven't picked up yet. [drawn out silence] I don't know what else to say....maybe you should keep your phone with you. [more silence] By the way, you are going to have a few more of these messages because this is my fifth one...I don't know why....I guess I was just bored. [deep sigh] Anyway, give me a call if you want to see a movie or something. Well I guess I'll hang up now. If you don't call me back I'll just see you tomorrow at school. Bye."

I've known this person since high school, and he still feels the need to identify himself by his first and last name? Pick one or the other for godssake.

And am I the only person who, when leaving someone a voicemail, does not feel the need to include their entire fucking life story? Seriously, an example:

"Hey, it's Becky, call me back."

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2007, 10:09 AM   #8
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
stuff.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2007, 10:10 AM   #9
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Unreturned e-mails. Especially from people I know well, or are supposed to correspond with me regularly for official business. I myself have a 24-hour rule, where I return all e-mails within 24 hours, even if it's just to say, hey, got your note, can't answer yet but I'll get back to you.

I'm not talking about casual social e-mails or spam, but stuff regarding work or important personal business. It drives me nuts when editors I work for, for example, won't answer a simple inquiry about the detail of an assignment I'm working on, or an interview subject won't get back for days to set up an appointment.

I know many people don't work on their computers as much as I do during the day, and I know they're not just hanging around waiting for my messages. At the same time, in this day and age when electronic communication is so big a part of the business I'm in, it floors me when people don't respond in a reasonably timely manner.
Old 12.09.2007, 10:11 AM   #10
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
the title speaks for itself.

I DO NOT EXIST FOR YOUR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT.

I beg to differ. Where can I reach you? Let's explore this idea further.
Old 12.09.2007, 01:24 PM   #11
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I hate walking to the gas bar to find that the owner is there (I can't buy smokes if he is)

I hate when people keep asking me what I can't to do and I say that I honestly don't give a shit, that I'll do whatever and they continue to ask me. I don't fucking care man.
I just hate when people ask me the same question more than two times. Two times is okay cause sometimes people forget or can't hear.

I hate when people doing nothing tell me to get busy

My best friends boy friend pissed me off. They're just not good for each other at all anymore and I don't get why she stays with him. She even said she's only still with him because she doesn't want him to feel like a failure. He treats her like crap though.

I really hate when people expect me to call them all the time when they never call me. I have this one friend that I would probably never hang out with if I didn't call her. She doesn't not like me either, she's just half retarded or something.

I could go on and on...

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2007, 01:29 PM   #12
gmku
invito al cielo

I'm actually trying not to let the world piss me off anymore. I mean, sure, stuff's going to piss me off, there's always going to be stuff I don't like. But I've decided to adopt a cooler attitude about it. The stuff that's not supposed to happen happens; what happens next is up to me. I can accept it for what it is, deal with it calmly, and go on, or struggle and get stuck in it. Which is the saner attitude, do you think.
Old 12.09.2007, 02:18 PM   #13
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
when people think i'm some sort of relationship doctor.
Old 12.09.2007, 02:31 PM   #14
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom

I hate that. Do you actually listen to you or do they ignore everything you say?
I had this friend once who wasn't happy in her relationship, and she'd always ask me, "Emma, what should I do?" When I finally told her what I thought she should do she got super pissed and told me to mind my own business haha.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2007, 02:59 PM   #15
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
xmas
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2007, 03:19 PM   #16
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
now that i'm sober...

things that piss me off:
psuedoactivisthippies

i've been hooking up with this girl for a couple of days
i told her i was going to make it monsoon on her and buy her a fur coat
she got mad offended that i would even joke about fur coats
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2007, 03:30 PM   #17
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
now that i'm sober...

things that piss me off:
psuedoactivisthippies

i've been hooking up with this girl for a couple of days
i told her i was going to make it monsoon on her and buy her a fur coat
she got mad offended that i would even joke about fur coats

What a bitch? I'd be all up on somebody who's gonna buy me a fur coat.
Old 12.09.2007, 10:43 PM   #18
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
postmodernism.
particularly postmod feminism.
it. sucks. ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I beg to differ. Where can I reach you? Let's explore this idea further.

you may find me running amok in manhattan, los angeles, stl, or manchester at any given time. i'd love to narrow it down for you but i fear for the safety of my records.
Old 12.10.2007, 12:06 AM   #19
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i always identify myself with both of my names, no matter if it's someone i've known my whole life. to paraphrase, if you go to have lunch with the lone ranger, you don't want him to say to you "just call me mike", you want to say "pass me the salt, lone ranger". i'm like that.

i'm pissed that i have been whacked on dex and antibiotics for like a week, haven't got a chance to do anything or care to do anything and that, when i get back to going out, smoking is going to be banned from all indoor places.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 12:09 AM   #20
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
I hate that. Do you actually listen to you or do they ignore everything you say?
I had this friend once who wasn't happy in her relationship, and she'd always ask me, "Emma, what should I do?" When I finally told her what I thought she should do she got super pissed and told me to mind my own business haha.

ohh yeah, tell me about it; "what the fuck? didn't we talked about this, you were going to do x" "yeah, but i can't really do that, so i'll stick to being miserable and ignore your advice".

but your friend is nuts, emmah.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth