Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page schizophrenia
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.21.2008, 04:44 PM   #21
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
Buddha told a parable in sutra:

A man traveling across a field encountered a tiger. He fled, the tiger after him. Coming to a precipice, he caught hold of the root of a wild vine and swung himself down over the edge. The tiger sniffed at him from above. Trembling, the man looked down to where, far below, another tiger was waiting to eat him. Only the vine sustained him.

Two mice, one white and one black, little by little started to gnaw away the vine. The man saw a luscious strawberry near him. Grasping the vine with one hand, he plucked the strawberry with the other. How sweet it tasted!

BRUTAL FUCKING MURDER!
'Uh, I don't like this kinda talk; the things you've been saying, I think you'd better leave.'

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \

-Devon, around this one, keep it in yr pants?
&8&8&) What the fuck are you guys talking about? She's a nice girl but she's so far from my style it's not even funny.

*Great Devon, great, now we can all sleep at night. >
Old 09.21.2008, 04:45 PM   #22
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
I'd enjoy suffering from it late in life. Give me a fun way to go out
Old 09.22.2008, 07:51 PM   #23
foxforce5
bad moon rising

foxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
I'd enjoy suffering from it late in life. Give me a fun way to go out

You don't get it late in life. Settle for Alzheimers.
foxforce5 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.22.2008, 07:58 PM   #24
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I know a guy who I think is schizophrenic. He's pretty damn strange (mutters to himself, wonders off and what not)

I was nice to him, but after an ass grabbing incident I stopped talking to him unless I had to.

My friend is close with him and says his dad is schizophrenic, so the chances are pretty high that he is too. My friend tried to get him to go talk to someone (a counselor or whatever) and he refused. I guess his mom doesn't give a shit because she doesn't do anything about his strangeness.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.22.2008, 09:13 PM   #25
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxforce5
You don't get it late in life. Settle for Alzheimers.
well when i get alzheimers, I'll think i'm schizo then
Old 09.25.2008, 03:58 PM   #26
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
Dance DanceDanceDANCE

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth