Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Right Hands vs Left Hands
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2006, 04:12 PM   #21
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
i'm a lefty. i do everything left-handedly.
Old 06.03.2006, 08:25 PM   #22
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
i'm left handed...except when i play guitar/bass
Old 06.03.2006, 09:59 PM   #23
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Almost 100% right handed.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2006, 10:14 PM   #24
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
im pretty much right handed, but i experience a similar sensation as elix it. i throw everything with my left hand, i cant throw beans with my right hand. when younger i played ball with the neighborhood and was known to suck at baseball so much so that the older kids would try and teach me, we would have lessons, one kid even studied pitchers technique to teach me (although he was kinda an obsessive personality which would do something like that)

then one day i threw with my left and bam i was a pro.
as such i learned to catch just aswell with my right.

im also a pretty proficent masterbauter with my right.
Old 06.03.2006, 11:03 PM   #25
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
i'm left handed but the only thing i do with my left hand is write. i play drums and guitar right handed, i play all sports right handed, go figure
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2006, 11:14 PM   #26
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous? left handed. in the car I will drink my beverage (usually coffee) with my right hand

Does it affect anything else (other )than the way you use your hands? I do try to use my right hand for some things like pushing my baby's stroller, and my purse I have over my right shoulder. also when carrying things I tend to conciously use my right hand to keep a balance of my right and left. I can play guitar with both hands, but I am better at playing left handed.

Do you prefer a certain side of the bed? no. I sleep on both sides of the bed, and sometimes in the middle.

A certain side of the car if you are in the passenger row? I think that I may favor the left hand side.

Do you instinctively want to turn down a certain path in video games? no.

I have a tendancy to have a lot of left handed friends, statistically speaking.
Amaranth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth