Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Cockblocked by straight dudes
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.29.2008, 01:46 PM   #21
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
I only discovered a lady who taught me RE for two years was Catholic after the course had finished.

that is very commendable of her. i think it must be hard to prevent yr personal beliefs affecting the way you teach, but at the same time, i don't think its impossible. all my re teachers at school were strongly religious and taught in a manner that made you think they believed that their religion was 'right' and the rest were 'wrong'.
Old 06.29.2008, 01:49 PM   #22
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
why don't you just have sex with them?

'Cause they might have wives and kids. Also the few times that I got chatted up by someone who said that they were straight I didn't like them physically. Once on the district line this guy in his 60's was talking to me and suddenly the conversation veered towards gay sex and he made a pass. He was also making comments about an oriental guy sitting opposite him.When I had to get off the train he asked me to come home with me, and I said no. Some 'straight' cab drivers aren't all that straight either.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2008, 01:52 PM   #23
sarramkrop

The guy on the tube was a bricklayer too.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2008, 02:06 PM   #24
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Have you actually gotten some boy action Alex? Has it finally happened?
Damn, I remember when you first came out... You have grown up so fast.
Minimal action, really. I made out with one guy once, but he graduated and has moved away. He was nice, but we weren't that compatible.
Old 06.29.2008, 04:14 PM   #25
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
that is very commendable of her. i think it must be hard to prevent yr personal beliefs affecting the way you teach, but at the same time, i don't think its impossible. all my re teachers at school were strongly religious and taught in a manner that made you think they believed that their religion was 'right' and the rest were 'wrong'.

My RE teacher was one of those sexy Catholic types who should have just never been born because it's just the ultimate teasing on the part of Benedict XVI or whatever. Really, it was some X-Rated shit, that class..
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2008, 04:30 PM   #26
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm straight and I get cockblocked by straight guys, too. I see a hot girl I want to go after and someone else gets there first. Straight guys are what's wrong with the world. Fucking pricks.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2008, 04:47 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
So I went to some lame American Legion sponsored California Golden Boys State (the Golden makes me think of Golden Girls). All you need to know is that it was all boys and a week long in dorm rooms. It was boring. Full of a bunch of he-man macho jocks. Hot. But still. The one cool guy who rooms near me turns out to be gay, but I don't find this out until after the week is up and we are gone. He lives like an hour, or an hour and half away from me. He was cool, cute, into me, and because we were both afraid to be out among these homophobic fucktards we didn't get to get any closer than just friends (not even good friends). God damn it! I wanted some action. These assholes, they were scary too. All muscle, no brains. One was like a skin-head, and the other was on probation for knocking some guy out, allegedly because the guy was trying to take advantage of some girl, but he still wasn't down with the homos, and he looked like he could knock a guy out. damn damn fuck shitfuck damn

We talked on the phone though and found each other's myspaces.

what the fuck were you doing among those meatheads? did you catch the wrong bus?

ps- this shituation you describe is what gen-xers used to call "irony". death be to alanis. but seriously, it makes for good comedy.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2008, 12:49 AM   #28
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Blah, Alanis, I love you, but that song has made idiots of so many people.

I was there for the sole purpose of being able to put it on my college application. It is just a program where they send California's "best and brightest" (about 950 people) to live in dorms for a week and put on this whole elaborate game of house, but instead it is government. People run for city councils, mayor, governor, court justices, etc. I didn't think so many jocks would be there. I was picturing a bunch of nerds before I got there. And there was a fair share of them, but there were a great number of meat heads, and they were hot, and they were jerks, but oddly, they were likable. I'd never have hung out with them in a normal situation. Jerks because of their he-man gotta-prove-manliness attitudes, but they were nice and sometimes funny people.
Old 06.30.2008, 01:42 AM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Blah, Alanis, I love you, but that song has made idiots of so many people.

I was there for the sole purpose of being able to put it on my college application. It is just a program where they send California's "best and brightest" (about 950 people) to live in dorms for a week and put on this whole elaborate game of house, but instead it is government. People run for city councils, mayor, governor, court justices, etc. I didn't think so many jocks would be there. I was picturing a bunch of nerds before I got there. And there was a fair share of them, but there were a great number of meat heads, and they were hot, and they were jerks, but oddly, they were likable. I'd never have hung out with them in a normal situation. Jerks because of their he-man gotta-prove-manliness attitudes, but they were nice and sometimes funny people.

ha ha ha ha. i bet you there was more than one gay dude there-- maybe you should have looked around a bit more.

and why couldn't i have been trapped in cheerleader camp when i was growing up? sure they are annoying but-- what legs!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2008, 02:34 AM   #30
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Bet me? I'm absolutely certain there were at least 15. Most of them were weird uptight fags. Two or three were on the newspaper staff there (they released error-ridden one ever day), who had to have utter control over all of it. I went to the first meeting to do some writing for it. But I couldn't stand them, and I walked out. Lots of girlie fags around, and I'm not really into that, not that I'm particularly manly, but I have my masculine and feminine qualities balanced well. Some cute ones, but heaven knows I have not got the courage, or talent(?) for that matter, to try to get with any of them.

I think male cheerleaders are pretty hot. Bring It On, anyone?
Old 06.30.2008, 02:44 AM   #31
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
So is the word "fag" the "nigger" of the gay world? i.e. it's ok for gay dudes to use it but off limits for straight folk?
Old 06.30.2008, 02:49 AM   #32
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

I think straight people can use it to describe what kind of gay person it is. Like, "He was really flaming. A real fag, you know?" or "He was a real faggy type." as long as the context is pro-gay, but for you breeders, I'd be cautious.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth