Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page K Y L E S
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.19.2008, 07:20 PM   #21
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Charles is THE cunt, THE kyle and most assuredly THE twat. The only requirement for the royal family existing is them saying nothing, quietly waving and they don't put a foot out of line. Queeny does this perfectly, however Charles is a preachy wanker, he does the complete opposite of this, he tells us how to run our lives, how to educate our youth, even what we should fucking eat. He thinks he's down to earth and knows about the ordinary man, however he's lead the least ordinary life possible - FIRST AGAINST THE WALL.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2008, 08:54 PM   #22
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm completely in favour of abolishing the monarchy. However, while my taxes are going on supporting them, I'd rather they went to someone with something to say. In all reality, no member of the Royal family has any actual influence on how you live your life. Their only real role is as a figurehead for overseas interest. Like I say. Get rid of them, please, but until then let's at least have someone on the throne with half a brain and some views - however wayward and ultimately toothless those views are.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2008, 09:20 PM   #23
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'm completely in favour of abolishing the monarchy. However, while my taxes are going on supporting them, I'd rather they went to someone with something to say. In all reality, no member of the Royal family has any actual influence on how you live your life. Their only real role is as a figurehead for overseas interest. Like I say. Get rid of them, please, but until then let's at least have someone on the throne with half a brain and some views - however wayward and ultimately toothless those views are.
That's basically how I feel, on the rare occassion that I consider British government.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2008, 05:32 AM   #24
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Kyle Sandilands...

Yes I know - you don't know who he is. Well, yr lucky then. FYI, He:
-Is a judge on 'Australian Idol'
-Co-hosts 'Big Brother' here with some 'skank'(US)/'slag'(UK)
-Does a radio show with same skank/slag as mentioned above (Glad I'm in Melbourne)
-Deserves a beating. The kind of horrific, frenzied beating that would have the cops asking 'What kind of sicko would do such a thing?' A sicko like me...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2008, 05:41 AM   #25
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses

i'm sorry that was the worst joke of all time.
Old 06.20.2008, 05:58 AM   #26
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
I can out-lame that....

Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2008, 06:55 AM   #27
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
Charles is THE cunt, THE kyle and most assuredly THE twat. The only requirement for the royal family existing is them saying nothing, quietly waving and they don't put a foot out of line. Queeny does this perfectly, however Charles is a preachy wanker, he does the complete opposite of this, he tells us how to run our lives, how to educate our youth, even what we should fucking eat. He thinks he's down to earth and knows about the ordinary man, however he's lead the least ordinary life possible - FIRST AGAINST THE WALL.

Prince Charles set up the Princes Drawing School though, and that place is incredible. And what is so awesome about having a royal family that keeps their mouths shut?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2008, 07:03 AM   #28
sarramkrop

The one in Hoxton? Yes, I have been planning to pop in to have a look for a while. That place looks like one of the best art schools in England right now.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2008, 08:01 AM   #29
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I think when/if PC becomes King, he'll do a lot of things to support cultural areas like this. He'll be interested in the environment and will certainly be more vocal than his mum.

He won't be allowed to directly influence political decision-making but, to be honest, he seems to have a lot more interesting things to say than a great number of career politicians currently clogging up parliament.

I don't agree with a lot of what Charles says, but at least the fucker gives you something to disagree with.

If they leap-frog Charles and hand the crown to William, we're just gonna have a simpleton yes man on the throne. No ideas, no intelligence, just the odd day off to meet the homeless between skiing trips. Charles is da maaaan!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2008, 08:58 AM   #30
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
The one in Hoxton? Yes, I have been planning to pop in to have a look for a while. That place looks like one of the best art schools in England right now.

yep, i attended drawing classes there for a couple of years, it was set up to teach all the stuff art schools won't
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2008, 09:07 AM   #31
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
The only problem in abolishing the monarchy is that we'd end up with a President who would either be him:

Gordon "The Clunking Fist" Brown

or:

Tony "The Vicar Of St Albion" Blair

or worst of all:

Peter "Kyleishness way off the scale" Mandelson.
Old 06.20.2008, 09:45 AM   #32
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
they are all inbred retards anyways

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth