Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Get Out Of Sex & The City Card
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.20.2008, 12:57 AM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself

Those overcome by lust are punished in the Second Circle. They are the first ones to be truly punished in Hell. These souls are blown about to and fro by a violent storm, without hope of rest. This symbolizes the power of lust to blow one about needlessly and aimlessly.

paolo and francesca's story is one of the sweetest EVER

sex & the shitty is no match for such supreme art
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2008, 08:01 AM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Kim Catrall is gorgeous and has been gorgeous.

hey cantank, the sex & the city is actually about 4 RICH, materialistic, shallow women who, when sad, decide to purchase $600 shoes to feel better, and by doing so, allow the millions of regular women out there to live vicariously! Plus they have a very healthy obsession with cock.

ha ha!
Old 05.20.2008, 08:44 AM   #23
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

hey cantank, the sex & the city is actually about 4 RICH, materialistic, shallow women who, when sad, decide to purchase $600 shoes to feel better, and by doing so, allow the millions of regular women out there to live vicariously! Plus they have a very healthy obsession with cock.

ha ha!

you just described me.
actually no i'm not rich.
comfortable is the word.
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth