Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page compulsive liars
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.10.2008, 08:14 AM   #21
tetatesticle
little trouble girl

tetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's assestetatesticle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
its not a close friend really and its more amusing than anything else. i mean we all know that he does it but its just strange considering the way they used to be.
This is almost a carbon copy of what I've been through. However, the person of whom I speak, was probably my closest friend, so it did affect me much as it would in any symbiotic relationship.Very harshly.This person was highly intelligent, and even called others out for such offenses, also very harshly.It is quite stange, especially when, you've known the person nearly all your life, as well as someone of such intelligence,being so hypocritical . They construct realities and multiple pesonalities for themselves, so they can carry on living, in the face of such plainly immoral behavior.It is strange, but I have to admit, quite an interesting workout for the mind(now I'm sounding like some sort of zen master-almost).In the end I severed contact, as I realised that I was perhaps helping to fuel this somehow.Although detrimental to me, this move appeared to be the right one for my friend, which is really all I cared about ultimately.Now in a relationship and seeming more like the guy I knew when we first started to hang. I have many theories as to what the cause of his problem was.However, if watching Taxi Driver has taught me anything, it's such people by nature,tend to be recidivists.As a side note,I'm sure he'd love to here me comparing his mind-state to Taxi Driver, since he always had a 'thing' for Deniro.heh

With time, I like you have learned to find the humour in it and although we no longer talk on the same level as we once did ( more like the way one would communicate with a work colleague than a 'friend') I still remain fairly concerned about his well being and the well being of others that fall unwittingly under his 'spell'.

As this has happened to me more than once.I've come to the conclusion that I'm either attracted to these people, or they're attracted to me, which again as a concept is quite a juicy, interesting and humourous one, to get ones 'brain teeth' into.Especially,if like me, you have barely no friends,enough spare time to ponder such things and your closest friend isn't even of the same species.heh.
tetatesticle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth