Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page These buildings deserve a thread.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2007, 12:57 PM   #21
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses

SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2007, 01:07 PM   #22
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
yes, that's why Chernobyl looks so beautiful.

I just remembered someone (maybe waxy?) posted a link on the old board to a site that had pictures of an abandoned Japanese island. I forgot the name but it looked really fascinating.

That is actually a very beautiful place.

Theres nothing I love more than abannoned areas. There is an abannoned railway bridge not far from where I live, of course its where my friends and I hangout because nobody knows where it is or how to get to it.

Also where my aunt lives in Lanzarote there is an abannoned hotel in the middle of nowhere, its like a desert with a half built hotel.
Old 06.06.2007, 04:37 PM   #23
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
That is actually a very beautiful place.

Theres nothing I love more than abannoned areas. There is an abannoned railway bridge not far from where I live, of course its where my friends and I hangout because nobody knows where it is or how to get to it.

Also where my aunt lives in Lanzarote there is an abannoned hotel in the middle of nowhere, its like a desert with a half built hotel.

You're going to love this site then:
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chapter1.html

I also found the name of that abandoned island, Gunkanjima.
http://www.gunkanjima.com/
It was only when I looked at the pictures that I realised it's the same place as where Battle Royale II was filmed.

Coming back to Petrzalka one more time, here's a good panorama picture of it:
http://vvpg.net/bratislava/city/pan5.jpg
i'll just post the link instead of the pic itself because it will probably fuck up the page width if i post it.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2007, 05:03 PM   #24
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine

Yeah, I like them places too, the kind of places where you seem to hang out as a kid, where bad things happen, but also fun things, like lord of the flies or something, I like them places.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2007, 05:20 PM   #25
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Ah... That panorama picture Of Petrzalka is probably what i was looking for. I actually have a picture of myself on the castle's hill with Petrzalka in the background, but since I do not look good on it, I will not post it.

Staying on topic, here is a picture of an abandoned city near Chernobyl (with Plattenbau included):

(recommended to resize the image)
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2007, 06:06 AM   #26
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox

Thats not a commieblock. Ha. There you go, you happy now???

Im going CHOUT

king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth