Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Just a Quick Noob Question Regarding Profile
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.06.2011, 12:55 PM   #41
Frosty
little trouble girl

Frosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
See? Did I not say we were major bullshitters?

hahaha, yep. That's why I thought I would test out my bullshitting skillz a bit. Kinda rusty today.

Frosty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2011, 01:09 PM   #42
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
No, I think you fit in quite well.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2011, 02:28 PM   #43
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
don't worry frosty! I'm appealing this unfair decision with Lee.

rest assured that the lack of lube is the least of your worries (rumor has it that he's very tiny...glice told me so).

as your (free) SYG legal consultant, my first order of business will be gaining you access to ventilation and limiting Gentle Darth's access to lentils. I think we have a solid case here.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2011, 08:36 PM   #44
Frosty
little trouble girl

Frosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
SILENCE!

MOD COURT HAS REACHED IT'S VERDICT.

WE DEEM USER: "FROSTY"

ACCEPTABLE.

SILENCE!

USER NAME: "FROSTY" PLEASE STEP FORWARD. A STAFF MEMBER WILL BE ALONG TO UNDO YOUR SHACKLES. PLEASE REMAIN SILENT DURING THE INITIATION PROCESS. ONCE YOUR SHACKLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED, PLEASE WALK INTO THE DECOMPRESSION CHAMBER. AFTER DECOMPRESSION AND VIRUS SCANNING, YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY JUMPSUIT AND 5X PACK OF RED AND BLACK STARBURST. FURTHER RATIONS DROPS WILL OCCCUR EVERY 4 MONTHS. NO ITEMS OR PERISHABLES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE COMPLEX. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BARGAIN WITH THE ANDROID GUARDS AS THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO IGNORE ALL REQUESTS. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT OR IN ANY WAY DAMAGE THE ANDROID GUARDS AS THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO DESTROY 1 HUMAN IN RETALIATION FOR EACH MONETARY UNIT OF COST OF REPAIRING ANY DAMAGE THEY INCUR. YOUR HOWLS OF PAIN AND COMPLAINTS OF STARVATION WILL BE RECORDED BY IN FACILITY DEVICES. YOU HEREBY DECLARE THAT ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS FOR SAID RECORDINGS ARE SURRENDERED TO SYG CORPORATION. YOU HEREBY BEQUEATH YOUR BODY AND ORGANS TO SYG CORPORATION TO DISPOSE OR USE IN ANY MANNER THEY DEEM FIT. YOU HEREBY DENOUNCE ANY LEGAL RIGHT TO REPRESENTATION, YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS UNDER THE GENEVA CONVENTION AND YOUR CITIZENSHIP OF ANY NATIONS OR PRINCIPALITIES YOU MAY HAVE HITHERTOFOR RESIDED IN. YOU HEREBY GIVE CONSENT FOR SYG CORP TO TAKE FULL LEGAL AND CUSTODIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR WELLBEING. YOU ARE AWARE THAT ESCAPE IS NOT POSSIBLE. YOU GIVE FULL CONSENT FOR ANY OR ALL RECORDINGS OF YOUR TIME SPENT ON SITE TO BE USED IN COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS BY SYG CORP, AND RENOUNCE ANY FUTURE LEGAL CLAIM ON THEM.

USER NAME: "FROSTY" YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED CELL 5102A1 SHARING WITH USER "GENTEEL DEATH". PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT LUBE IS NOT AVAILABLE ON SITE.

I would have responded to this earlier, but I was thrown in "Da Hole" for a few hours. It was an Experiencable experience. The User in the cell next to me kept Rick Rolling himself, but adding Micheal Jackson lyrics in with the song. And muttering the 4 chords from the intro to "Teen Spirit". No need to ask him what he's in for. I know. We ALL know, down here in Da Hole.

Seconds and minutes, they, they ticked away like years. The small pig slop box was all that provided any light, from the gree florescent light from outside in the hallway. I might be mistaken, but I think Thurston Moore himself came by to toss the lunch tray in through the box. Oh and a copy of Ecstatic Peace. It had mustard stains on it.

As 5102A1 Sauce, I am now out into the general community. Out on the yard, Nothing but ping pong tables and a "Test-Your-Love-o-meter" device that you might find in american malls.

Whoever Genteel Death is, this person will have to sleep on the top bunk. And lube...............well.

Time to make a commissary request.

PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT............. OH HAHAHAHAHA!!! *slaps reader on the back*

Frosty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth