Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 10:08 AM   #1281
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
What a shock. Who could have possibly foreseen this.

it was a shock to me because i expected a lot better. biden can read a teleprompter and sound cogent, but last night under the lights he looked like a mummy who could not reply to trump's utter lunacies in a clear and cogent manner. last election he did but the last 4 years have taken their toll

really it doesn't matter who was right or "i told you so" though. because this is a real world emergency and it is happening. it will affect you also if the beast is back, and you will experience many meltdowns even from your antipodean hideaway. there is no place to hide from 'merica, really... australia is a us ally (aukus hi)

sure biden's term has hardly been perfect, but if experience has showed me anything is that things can always get worse. and i'll always choose imperfection over catastrophe

i know you're young and still believe that utopias are possible if we just wish for them, but people are assholes and real life is an unforgiving fucking bastard. so i've been overall happy with biden's administration

and now i don't know what's going to happen

but trust me, if disaster comes it will come for you too. so don't be snarky and get ready, because it's coming "bigly" (ugh...). this is the big meteorite

anyway my mind has now adjusted from the shock from last might but i'm taking the day off for the body to recover (because stress is chemical and has bodily consequences)

jeezus fucking christ. it's like that peter weird movie with the wave, whatsisname. the last wave! jeeezus fucking christ. fascism is coming, and it will touch EVERYONE. no use in crying, we just have to get ready
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #1282
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
warrig

that was the word they used over here to describe Biden
a bit like the Suicidal Tendencies song

Democrats are 50-0 down even before it's began
Right is taking over unfortunately, also in EurHope

In Holland, the upcoming new minister for migration has in the past been promoting the great replacement theory
The Dutch term is even better or worse however you want to say it: Omvolking. Sounds very Nazi German

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
55626364 65
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth