View Single Post
Old 09.23.2008, 05:16 PM   #20
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
I bought the split with Reverend Bizarre at the EW show a couple of weeks ago in Tilburg. I like the EW song best, but I should give the RB side a few more spins.

On the subject of a new Electric Wizard album, they'll have a limited to 300 12" for sale exclusively at the Rise Above records anniversary thing in London in December. If anyone going there could get me a copy I'd appreciate it.

"The line-up features a very rare headline performance from Electric Wizard (their first UK performance in several years), who will have an exclusive 12" vinyl on sale only at this gig. 300 copies will be available on the night and will not be on sale anywhere else."
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|