View Single Post
Old 12.18.2007, 02:51 PM   #588
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
C.C.C.C. - Amplified Crystal

No this is not the cover of the ablum. I didn't manage to find the cover of the album, sadly, so I took a screenshot from one of their live performances. Dosen't matter anyway right? Amplified Crystal is one of their 12'' vinyls and is limited to 500 copies if I'm not mistaken. Excelent C.C.C.C. stuff right here be sure to download it!

Merzbow - Flare Gun

Vinyl, 12", Limited Edition to 479 copies. Recorded and mixed at ZSF Produkt Studio, June 1994. Part 3 recorded live at "Sound as Weapon", SHOWBOAT, Tokyo, July 5 1994. The A Side of this record spins at 45 RPM, while the B Side spins at 33 1/3 RPM. Contains 3 long parts. Very good release. Recommended!

Merzbow - Green Wheels

So another Merzbow release. This was named after of a sustainable transportation advocacy project in Northern California. With this release comes also a 5'' vinyl with two tracks that Drago found so a big thanks to him for finding it!

Ain Soph - 1984 - I

So one day (yesterday actually) I thought, "why not put some nice and rare ambient stuff to make some refreshment after last noisy month?". Well here's the respond for my question, Ain Soph! Ain Soph arose in Rome in the early 1980's, composing disturbing industrial-ambient soundtracks for their esotheric rituals. The music of their first tape releases is dark, frightening and evocative. In 1988 they released their first LP, the masterpiece "Kshatriya", blending neoclassical arrengements, noise and experimental sounds. At the beginning of the 1990's, Ain Soph radically changed direction, first releasing a collection of sacral-hymn songs, then exploring traditional folk music and psychedelic hard rock. I heard some of their newer stuff and it was not so good from my point of view, ofcourse some people like it but I don't. That's why I bring you their very frist tape! An excelent dark ambient tape that has 4 parts (in this rip version all songs are in one track) with some obvious industrial influences. Enjoy!

http://terrornoiseaudio.blogspot.com
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|