Thread: Grunge!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01.29.2008, 02:24 PM   #15
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
like i've said before, mudhoney's "brilliant" moments was a 7" and an ep plus some songs scattered around. yes, they were ripping off the stooges but then, they did what the stooges themselves did, which was taking raw garage/rock n' roll, turning the intensity up and write a damn good song in the process; after that, they became lazy and generic (with critics praising every fart coming out of mark arm's asshole).

and yes, but more than ripping off black flag, they pretty much enabled them to do that, not so much in sound but in attitude: long hair, guitar solos, stoner rock influences.

and i put it in broad fucking terms because i wanted to spark some MUSIC CONVERSATION here.

anyway, i'm going to put on truly, brb.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|