Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 05.04.2024, 02:45 AM   #634
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
If you have some extra cash and you don't know how to spend it, here's a good cause:

Quote:
Hi everybody,

Happy Bandcamp Friday! As we won’t be touring anytime soon due to Thomas’ struggle with post COVID, you’ll only be able to get merch online for the foreseeable future. All and any merch that we had kept aside for touring is on Bandcamp, so please support us there: gggolddd.bandcamp.com

more details about their struggles is on their facebook

one of my favourite bands, every release is brilliant (don't think I listeened much to their first two albums yet though). Well worth checking out. But for starters, you could begin with This Shame Should Not Be Mine (either the album or the live version), or The Isolation Sessions, which is like a live best of set of their earlier work.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|