View Single Post
Old 06.15.2023, 07:43 PM   #54010
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Just heard a shit-ton of this band on Milwaukee radio (and on that Prime show Swarm apparently?) and I dig it

I believe they are two different bands. The one from Milwaukee seems to be a classic four-piece. This one here seems to be a duo from - I believe L.A. - the label that released this at least is from L.A. and a band from the area I watch on insta watches one of the band members, Vinny Earley, too. It's a bit confusing, I'll admit. Even rateyourmusic seems to lump them both together. But I can see why that happens - too little has been communicated about the two-piece project and the other one seems to be quite popular in certain regions.

Anyway, I think I'll give the Milwaukee one a listen too. My interest is piqued now.

Edit: Just listened to "Jesus Christ". Very nice indeed. It caters to those listening sensibilities of mine that really have a soft spot for the likes of Sleater Kinney or Grass Widow. Further exploration imminent

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|