View Single Post
Old 03.02.2016, 03:32 PM   #6607
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The wife and I went to a local place called Vino and Vinyl, whoch specializes in selling win by the bottle or glass, and has an area where they sell reissues, as well as old records. There is nothing too weird or underground but every single record is cleaned and washed!!!!

I got these for $2.00 each.
Rocky Soundtrack. Awesome.

My wife who is a big George Michaels fan, mentioned earlier in that day that she would like to get this album on vinyl, and I found it in the crate

and I found this one, which has the great live versions that were cool on the MTV