View Single Post
Old 11.01.2010, 06:03 AM   #14
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
My least favourite is probably Satanic Majesties. It just sounds like The Stones trying to be the Beatles. Although I don't think they're great, atleast they knew who they were on albums like Undercover, Bridges to Babylon and A Bigger Bang.

I think many have this opinion, I know one fanatic Rolling Stones fan, who donīt want to hear that album at all. Of course that album sounds least to Rolling Stones, but anyhow I like it. Of course itīs not as great as Beggars for example. I have heard, that in the recording of that album they listened Sgt. Pepper, when they got no ideas anymore. And Mick Jagger had an vision to change Rolling Stones a psychedelic band. Iīm also glad, that that vision not came through and they returned to the blues based music. But I think this period was good to the band, Beggars doesnīt sound same as Aftermath for example or the first albums. And eventhough Between the buttons is kind of psychedelic period album, it is almost as good as Beggars banquet. And I think they made one classic in that period: Ruby Tuesday.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|