View Single Post
Old 10.02.2008, 01:57 PM   #23
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
opinions are bum holes, at this point any girl whos at least a 4 is looking undeniably sexy, i havnt been laid since july, right before my surgery. i walk around on camputs, at the u of arizona where like 75 percent of the chicks are dumb sorority girls who all look like they came straight of a magazine. in my math class i have three tens on all sides of me, today two were wearing ultra short shorts and the other had tight ass pants and her thong and ass crack were stickin way the hell out. it makes me feel like a pervert, i mean, im trying to pay attention cuz im horrible at math, but i cant helo but stare at the three beauties surrounding me, im sitting there holdin back wood like its middle school all over again, hahaha.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|