View Single Post
Old 12.25.2010, 05:09 AM   #1309
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Thanks for letting me know. That's what i'll use from now on.

I must have some Xenakis stored on data DVD+Rs that i'm gonna have to go through. My archives are a bit messy at the moment. Either that, or it's sort of a pain in the ass to get used to my own chaos especially because i've been away from it for a bit of a while. Right now i can provide (and it would make me glad to do so) some recordings by La Monte Young ("The Well-Tuned Piano", "The Melodic Version Of The Second Dream Of The High-Tension Line"...), John Melby & James Teney, Pauline Oliveros, Ravi Shankar....

Should be checking the other DVD+Rs as well, dragging the files to an external hard-drive to have shit in order, and will post any Iannis Xenakis for you if i came across it.

EDIT:
Scratch that. Found AGP99, on Iannis Xenakis. Uploading to Sendspace now. I predict it will be up in a few minutes.
Thanks! Also keen on the Pauline Oliveros, by the way.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|