Thread: Les Savy Fav
View Single Post
Old 07.27.2010, 10:43 AM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Haha every show review I've read says they're the best live band ever. But I find that hard to believe. I think they'd be a GREAT band but the singer is awful; bad lyrics, bad delivery, bad voice, and he's always mixed way too loud, and I guess live he's in people's faces and getting naked and stuff. No one wants to see that shit. Since he doesn't play an instrument, he sings over entire songs, hardly ever shutting up. Just ridiculous.

ROME UPSIDE DOWN is a really great ep, Go Forth and Inches are both classics in their own way too. Just a brilliant guitar player, he holds the band together. But damn with a different vocalist... well... that'll never happen, but I just wonder..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|