View Single Post
Old 04.16.2010, 01:05 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, my point was, every band has its detractors, but I think Deftones are one of the most non-hated bands ever. People into underground metal, noise, shoegaze, etc. like them. It's universal. It's like the Pixies and the Misfits and even the Smiths, sorta (though obviously they're not as respected as any of those bands). They have fans from all walks of life.

in regards to deftones I have had the complete opposite effect. Probaly in the 90th percentile folks either are indifferent or worse, diametrically opposed to the deftones, and I have never been able to figure it out. Its not just here in LA, its all over the internet too (deftones fan sites aside )

in fact, I have been so pleasantly surprised that this board is talking about al my favorite things (politics, Israel, deftones, theology/religion) and yet I am not the one posting the threads, and there is not shit talking associated with them. I used to get so much negative and assholery on my threads, especially theology and deftones, and yet thats all I've posted about in three weeks here

its a trip..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|