View Single Post
Old 04.16.2010, 12:52 AM   #16
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
many many boardies don't like/complain about my previous deftones post.. the handful on this thread are the regular deftones fans, and I know who you all are out there. further, most people I meet in person, either friends or such, who know of the deftones say "fuck the deftones" and I have never been able to figure out why. After Saturday Night Wrist a few came to their senses, but there are still many many haterz, I get A LOT of shit for being so into the deftones and I have for the past 13 years that I have been aggressively into them..

I don't know who you be talking to. But I like some of their songs, haven't really actually gotten to listen to them fully.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|