View Single Post
Old 04.13.2010, 11:16 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek

Surprisingly brilliant.

I am actually really really fucking pissed off that they didn't realize Chi's last album EROS and instread re-recorded and did this one. They could have done both, Chi deserved this legacy, and from the live cuts they were touring with in 2007 it was going to be really aggressive like the Around the Fur era..

this album here is not bad, I love the deftones and they have never let me down, but like Saturday Night Wrist I will have to adjust to this newish sound they got..

Maximum RASpect to Chi Cheng. we love ya brother and we pray for ya continuously!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|