Thread: Low - HEY WHAT
View Single Post
Old 06.22.2021, 08:41 PM   #13
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Thank you! Cyrus, eh? If he ends up being the new bass player, we could say Alan "pulled a Tweedy" (or a Peter Perrett, for that matter).
Maybe Hollis may join, too. She's always been kind of a rock star, as the internet can attest. For instance, this video will always be a winner. I think she's also the mastermind who kept LOW close to us in this shitty times by filming the instagram Friday I'm In LOWs.

It's nice to see LOW still can be a topic in this board. Even if it has been just a few of us (far from a ton for sure) keeping the threads going, it always has felt a bit important to me to maintain these interactions. Other bands/artists I love certainly haven't resonated that much around here.