View Single Post
Old 02.27.2019, 05:42 PM   #6835
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
That very same day I ordered that Bunny Tylers album on CD. Guess how long it took to arrive at my house?
300 days !!
it arrived today. But it is numbered 167. And it's cool.

I feel you, _brother_tunic_. In order to avoid unbelievably fucked-up customs taxes, I have all my orders delivered to a buddy of mine in the U.S., who then ships them to me in a package marked as "gift", but only once they've reached critical weight mass. So it can took months. AIN'T complaining, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
• Neil Young - Roxy: Tonight's The Night Live

This is the shit. As you know from the Dime uploads, last year, after this album came out, Neil put together a Crazy Horse which looked more like the Stray Gators, since Nils Lofgren —the original Tonight's The Night lead guitar player— took Poncho's place. But now it looks like Sampedro's done ("farming in Hawaii", apparently) and Lofgren is an official Horse. You NEVER know with Neil, though...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|