Thread: Mike Patton
View Single Post
Old 10.10.2008, 08:53 AM   #57
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I did not say listen to rock for the sake of rock

I say "don't you listen to rock so YOU CAN ROCK?"

I do. I dont know AFI, but my chemical romance can rock a twelve year old for sure. ha ha ha

I really do not like the sound on calivfornia. the songs sound overproduced and I do not like the songs. I prefer Mr Bungle when they are in full schizophrenia mode.

as far as FNM, I love we care a lot, and real thing, and ANGEL DUST for sure, but King for a day was boring,a nd I refuse to listen to any FNM record without Jim martin, the man whose riffs on Jizzlobber blow anything on king for a day out the water.