View Single Post
Old 05.09.2022, 05:13 PM   #25210
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Hearts of Darkness is dope.

yeah! also, i could swear ffc is your italian doppelganger from another era.

well not doppelganger, maybe a distant uncle. el tío paco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I watched Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy again yesterday. needed a chill flick

nice.

DON'T PANIC!

i like the movie more than the book actually...

====

(posted later)

i read "red dragon" aaaaaages ago. the first hannibal lecter. it was pretty good genre fiction, and i remembered there was a movie for it...

stylewise this is a bit of an 80s fashion victim, and the music is unfuckinglistenable hahahhaahaaa. but the story still comes through, without the novelistic detail of course, but there are some good performances (eg the killer), so it's a decent b movie as b movies go. b+ maybe? ah, and the woman from "brazil" is in it, what's her name....

first time i see her in another movie i think.

anyway this opened the door to silence of the lambs being made a few years later i believe, and other movies may have ripped off bits as well. so, good for film history purposes. and police commissioner burrell from "the wire" has a small part as a st. louis cop.

brian cox is a more playful lecter than anthony hopkins, and that's not a bad thing in this movie where things at times get a bit ponderous.

but the music, for fucks sakes, turn it off sometimes. the end credits song is particularly horrible. i need to wash my ears now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|