View Single Post
Old 11.07.2012, 11:03 AM   #8
pad_023
the destroyed room

pad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's assespad_023 kicks all y'all's asses
Woah but probably won't happen

The album, the very-long-awaited follow-up to 1991’s classic 'Loveless', has been 21 years in the making. It will be released on frontman Kevin Shields’ website before the end of the year, and will be followed by a further EP of brand new material.

NME’s exclusive interview with Kevin Shields is in this week’s NME, in shops now and available digitally here. In it, he says that fans of 'Loveless' will not be disappointed by the new material. "I think with this record, people who like us will immediately connect with something. Based on the very, very few people who’ve heard stuff – some engineers, the band, and that’s about it – some people think it’s stranger than 'Loveless'. I don’t. I feel like it really frees us up, and in the bigger picture it’s 100 per cent necessary."

http://www.nme.com/news/nme/67046
pad_023 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|