View Single Post
Old 03.04.2009, 03:03 PM   #4032
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Ha, I know EXACTLY how close I was to winning it, mister! I was CTRL+F5-ing every 3-4 seconds in the final minute.

Before I bid it was somewhere around $22 and I just entered double that amount, knowing that other people would probably bid on it too and hoping it wouldn't go that high. It got to $24 with my bid, then 30 seconds later I saw my bid was raised to the maximum ($44), so somebody else had bid either $43 or $44. There were about 15 seconds left to bid again, but in a brief moment of rationality I decided that $44 (plus w/ shipping from Canada would probably end up at around $60) was more than I was willing to spend on this... so I'm actually glad you made that final bid, even though it's a record I'd really like to have. I hope you'll enjoy it a lot.

Maybe it won't show up again for months and I'll regret this in the future, but a quick look in my paypal account learns me that I've spent several hundreds of euros on music/books/DVDs just in the past few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
how terrified I am that it will get lost in the mail en route to me.
Maybe subconsciously this played a role too. I've been waiting for Der TPK LP to arrive from Siltbreeze for the past 5 weeks now...
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|