View Single Post
Old 06.25.2010, 12:29 AM   #2
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
One of my favorite albums to pass out to after a night of heavy Swa(y)-style drinking. That kid, + that damned love/hate relationship w/ whiskey. Worst ex-girlfriend ever. She shows up at random times, begging him to take her + he loves 'er so much that he's just gotta, gotta, gotta. After a few days she starts wearin' on 'em though, + he tells her to get lost again. Wines a bit sweeter, a bit more understanding. Even if not quite as sexy. She can sit on his fridge-top looking all sexy sometimes for days on end, and he doesn't even have to touch her. Sober Swa(y) prefers Extra-Capsular Extraction. And Hex is something special, too. Dylan did something super creative w/ that one. He's def. under-appreciated, and in my mind far better than a few of those bands that clearly filled their notebooks w/ lessons learned from Earth....some of those bands are good, too, though...just not as good.

But Swa(y) + Ms. Ezra Brooks, they've had some great times w/ that Earth 2 record. Room dark as shit and spinning, that record will slow things down a bit.

yeah, it's toward the top of my list of fav. records to get drunk to. + whenever I'm listening to it, I feel like the only person in the entire world. I can dig that.