View Single Post
Old 05.02.2022, 12:52 PM   #384
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Johnny Mafia again, in Lyon. They did seem to enjoy the place - and so did I.
They played in a bar called the Périscope. Check patterned tiles in the entrance where you could drink what you wanted. No windows on the walls. Light came from some a window on the ceiling. The scene itself stood behind a door, occupying 2/5th of the place there. And there was a balcony, which is cool when you're not the tallest man on Earth, or in France.
From where I stood I got to see lots of movements in the pit, and crowdsurfing. In a 150-200 people capacity, that was rather wild.
Johnny Mafia spotted another band in the audience and asked them to step on and play. Which they did while Johnny Mafia members joined the audience to dance, bash or crowdsurf for a song.
That was really cool.

Yet...

The night before was even better.

Same place, Dry Cleaning, different crowd but same kind of sooo good vibe the band had a kick.

It was amazing.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|