View Single Post
Old 08.31.2009, 01:15 PM   #13
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
I don't see how this has anything to do with self confidence. If I didn't ask questions about what to do, what to see, I wouldn't have done half the stuff I have loved doing over the years. Whats more, the inability to ask questions is 100% due to a lack of self confidence in my experience. I do go out and explore of my own accord, you are in no place to judge that. I also care what other people have enjoyed, because I don't beleive I know it all like yourself. It's not like i've started a thread entitled "tell me what music I should like", I know that very firmly, I just want to know what others have really enjoyed so I can go and judge it for myself. If you ONLY follow your own nose you will ALWAYS miss out on a hell of a lot, and that's pretty sad.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|