View Single Post
Old 07.27.2006, 08:45 PM   #117
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
a lot of them.

apetitte for destruction by guns n' roses which opened me to rock n' roll.

domination by morbid angel which show me music could be extreme. (actually, it had to do more with their concert experience than the record itself...still a hell of a record!!)

the downward spiral by nine inch nails which showed me music that's difficult and uninviting can make for the most rewarding experiences.

...and out come the wolves by rancid because it opened me to the world of independent labels (because it was put out by epitaph and had a little foldout catalog for mailorder).

endtroducing... by dj shadow because it showed me you could do deep, amazing music without playing any instrument.

dirty because it reconfigured my ear for noise and dissonance while still retaining the art of songwriting.

sy4: goodbye 20th century because the next morning i started I/C/O/C without hearing any real noise music before.

man...my life changes everytime i hear a great record.
Somehow i was thinking about Burzum changing your life forever Everyneurotic.Listened to them last night and i want to cry with joy.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|