View Single Post
Old 12.25.2010, 05:40 AM   #1311
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Here you go, Martin:

IANNIS XENAKIS

AGP99 features the work of Iannis Xenakis, a Greek composer who needs no introduction for votaries of the 20th century avant garde. The vast majority of the works by Xenakis in my stacks are available on CD, but I was able to find three that are not. Incidentally, this installment comes to you thanks to a request by an AGP partisan for a transcription of Polla Ta Dhina. And for those of you not familiar with Xenakis: no, the title of the second track is not a typo. The torrent includes a PDF file with scans of the liner notes from the two LPs from which these works were transcribed.
  • Polla Ta Dhina [7:39]
  • ST/10-1-080262 [12:11]
  • Cendrees [23:18]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/inq3uq

Will be uploading the Pauline Oliveros in a few hours. I've been awake all day and all night. Gotta take a nap, then wake up and watch "I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown", then i'll be back. Gonna listen to this fine recording you just shared, before i hit the mattress. Thank you!