View Single Post
Old 10.31.2019, 06:41 AM   #51910
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I know I know this is the wrong forum, but this new Justin Biber video is astonishing.

Anyway, I was listening to Golden Earring just now. They exist since 1961(!), and since 1970(!!!) in the same line-up, the same four guys. Some oddities:
- the bassist was once asked to join the Jimi Hendrix Experience, he declined
- both Radar Love (1973) and Twilight Zone (1982) were made sort of as a farewell song, each time they were on the verge of breaking up but both became such smash hits that they decided to stick together

I've never listened to them really, at least no full albums. This is my favourite song, and especially it's video: When The Lady Smiles (1984). This video was banned in the USA by MTV which sort of ruined their US tour, and is probably NSFW especially if you work in a church Very impressive video when I saw it first, as a 12 year old...

My new favourite however is this Byrds cover they did in 1969, a stunning 19 minute long version of Eight Miles High. Savage Clone will most probably like it too
This Winterland 1975 full concert is pretty cool too, check out the guitar solo of Vanilla Queen for instance

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|