View Single Post
Old 08.26.2012, 10:04 AM   #100
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Without wanting to sound like an even bigger Anger fanboy than usual, I think Anger had a really unique creative influence on the musicians he worked with. I love what Page did for him and also really like Jagger's soundtrack for Invocation. He was also around Jagger when he was writing material for Performance. Not necessarily their best stuff but arguably some of their most out there and intense, and I expect closer to where they were at, at that time, than their more official releases.

This is a pretty spot-on observation, though in the case of Beausoleil I kind of think they had a certain reciprocal influence on one another. That combination was totally lightning in a bottle. Some of the best music ever made and one of the greatest films I have ever seen.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|