View Single Post
Old 08.12.2023, 08:59 PM   #159
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
According to Wikipedia, about half of the recordings planned for this album were released on later records - the other half are rerecordings, which these will be the original versions of.

After checking thoroughly, I see that only two out of the 12 tracks here are previously officially unreleased. Make that four if you don't have the massive Archives Vol. II.

Then again, I've bought full physical albums just because they had one tune I didn't have elsewhere. Back in the day , that's how they used to trick us into buying greatest hits compilations.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|