View Single Post
Old 06.06.2007, 09:09 AM   #813
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Uploading it again isn't a problem. It's just that I didn't want to re-upload something you already have or nobody's interested in.

Anyway, here it is again:
Boris - 29-04-2006 @ WORM, Rotterdam, NL
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwsvkm
I used sendspace because it came out just over 100mb and then badongo gets annoying.

Sounds pretty good if I may say so, the only real flaw being that I turned the volume down by almost half(!) after about 7 minutes... because just the intro was already so loud that I wanted to avoid distortion/overload by the time they were really taking off. Now if only the human ear had a similar volume button (I don't like using earplugs); I see a nice task for human evolution there. Luckily the venue they're playing on the next tour usually doesn't crank it up as much.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|