View Single Post
Old 06.21.2009, 01:56 PM   #3
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Nah, those are the ones I think I'll definitely be keeping.

That Ryo Kawasaki album is apparently worth about 15 bucks though. And it's jazz + synths. So I can pay off my 5 dollars spent with that one album if I ebay it I guess. Haha.

The Tomita ones, though I've yet to listen to them, I can see myself promptly getting rid of as well. Also the Walter Carlos I'm assuming I'll hate.

The couple at the flea market I got them from apparently have a whole bunch of albums from the husband's father, who was a music critic for the Pittsburgh Press. They'll be at the same flea market next month, and I'm giving serious consideration to buying everything they have. Everything is in really good condition, probably only listened to once or twice, and there are a lot of promo copies.

Oh, I also picked up a mono copy of LSO doing the Rite of Spring. I've got another copy by some other orchestra, but I figured why not have two?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|