View Single Post
Old 04.07.2006, 05:51 PM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I don't have one or want one for the majority of my music collection... though I do have this feeling that if I could convert the entirety of my tape collection to mp3 without too much hassle I may get one... the rationale being that I suspect one ipod (or whatever) will probably hold most of my tape collection relatively easily without me feeling the compunction to put every record I own on there.

I agree that it changes the listening process - just on the mp3's I've downloaded, I only really listen to my favourite tracks off and album when making playlists - and while this is quite nice, I know for a fact that my favourite tracks off some albums are not always the same.

Although, the prospect of having the entirety of the Falls back catalogue on random for a day or so is really rather appealing. But then I'd have to convert vinyl. And I like vinyl too much to desecrate it with reduced fidelity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|