View Single Post
Old 06.19.2021, 03:19 AM   #53711
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
One remaining copy left for sale now for the Ocean Songs deluxe.

Going, going, gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
About vaccinations:
I'm from 1972 and made my appointment three weeks ago and yesterday was the slot that was provided to me. In today's news it's announced that the last eligible year (2003) can make their appointment.
So I assume they must have ramped it up in between somehow to cover all the years in between.

Oh, you're an old timer. Eh, whatchagon'do. I'm sure you had a nice life. Seriously, though, if you lived here you would have received your first shot on April 12 and your second on May 10. On the other hand, if you lived here you'd have almost nothing like the public healthcare system you're used to over there, not to mention you'd have to endure smog-infested winters (and I don't mean Smog or (Smog)).

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|